Getting the Collectors ed.?

julesthegr8

Which version are you getting?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which version are you getting?

• I preordered my N7 Collectors Ed.!
    • Nah, just the standard version for me.
    • I wanted the CE, but everywhere is sold out!

Has anyone here ordered the N7 Collectors Edition for Mass Effect 3? Or do you prefer just purchasing the standard ed. without the goodies? Im curious because many of my friends online and offline who play on the Xbox all want the collectors edition but that same enthusiasm isnt shared with my PS3 friends. Even tho they loved ME2, didnt see any value in the CE. I assume its due ME1 not being available on the PS3. What do you think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No collectors edition for me, since every gamestop around here stopped taking pre-orders of the CE like 3 months ago :( But I've got money in my PSN wallet ready to buy the day 1 DLC, which is included in the CE (And the only thing i wanted in the CE, other than the robot dog).

And if the day 1 DLC is actually what I keep hearing it is, then it will be totally worth it!

[spoiler=Day1DLC] A Prothean squadmate :D. With a kenyan accent :rofl:

The collectors editions are a waste imo, standard is the way to go

Kinda agree here. The only 2 things I wanted in the Collectors Edition is the DLC and the Dog. The DLC will be available day 1 to purchase alone, so I don't really need the rest of the stuff in the Collectors Edition. Yeah, the dog woulda been cool, but not really worth it on its own.

Kinda agree here. The only 2 things I wanted in the Collectors Edition is the DLC and the Dog. The DLC will be available day 1 to purchase alone, so I don't really need the rest of the stuff in the Collectors Edition. Yeah, the dog woulda been cool, but not really worth it on its own.

So much debate about the CE, but I agree with you. So far its regular edition unless I feel a change of heart at the last minute :x

I'm getting the Collector's Edition. I don't get them very often (last one I bought was Fallout: New Vegas). I only get them for games that I'm really looking for to, if the bonuses are good, and it's not priced ridiculously high. I waited on preordering Skyrim until that Collector's Edition was announced, but after seeing the bonuses and the price, I went for the regular version.

Tried to pre-order the CE today and was told I was not able to. Will try a few other stores tomorrow but seeing as the DLC was announced I am wondering if regular plus DLC is the cheaper way to do. I would like the extra stuff but if its an extra 20 euro for a soundtrack and artbook I will honestly never use I might forget about it.

Anyone know if there are any digital elements of the CE that will not be DLC? Missions, characters, weapons, etc

Anyone know if there are any digital elements of the CE that will not be DLC? Missions, characters, weapons, etc

So far, the character and mission DLC is the only one that has been confirmed to be released on the PSN store. Without the CE you may not be able to get the N7 Weapons, Dog on the Normandy, and alternate squad apperance pack. They may put them on the store as well, but its not confirmed as of now.

The "Bonus Character & Mission" will be on the store as DLC though.