Multiplayer Demo Groups!

ShieldWarden

Edit: Sinsational, your list appears to be full :( can't add.

I'm in! PSN: capitales7

I'm currently replaying ME2, so not on the demo much, but add me (I'll send you all requests in a couple hours) and we can play when the game's out.

Edited by seeafish

A tad off topic but I decided to jump on PSN last night instead of XBL to play a lil Demo MP and man, have you guys tried out the Engineer?!? Man I swear, that will be my first class while playing the MP. Anyone who wants to play just send a FR !

Playing the MP, I have noticed I like the Engineer class quite a bit. Plus it seems like they've nerfed the Sentinel class a bit too. In ME2, the tech armor ability was set to detonate and injure enemies whenever you're shields would deplete. This was awesome, if not slightly overpowered, because it would normally give you time to put your shield back up as the enemies were knocked to the floor. In the ME3 demo, it's been changed so that you have to manually detonate the armor. If your shields are depleted the armor will just come back up as your shield recharges. It's not a huge difference but I was little disappointed to see this change in my favorite class.