Now Playing the Mass Effect 3 Demo

Wreckon Dracgon

OMFG am I in love, the demo is insanely awesome... then again I love Mass Effect. I cannot wait to play the full game in a few weeks.

I won't give away any spoilers as that is just wrong but at the second part of the demo ohhh man the band is back together and it is music to my ears... and eyes.

Anyone else get to play it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over at X360a.org some people were giving some good inside info regarding it.
Yes I posted there as well this morning. I must say I was shocked at how well Kinect worked with the 360 version. I was thinking it would be horrid but I was pleasantly surprised.

Also I love the new gunplay, the assault rifles feel rightly overpowering when ripping through people. And holding down :circle: and going in for the melee attack with the Omni Blade just feels awesome, especially with a Shotgun blast to follow it up.

Just single player, from what I've heard the MP will not be online until next week when the demo goes live for everyone.

If you try and get into the MP you get the sign in for EA Origins server and it starts to load and then says EA Servers are not available at this time.

That's the part of the demo I'm really excited to play. I know the single player will be the greatest thing since they started doing that cutting thing with bread, but the MP is what I want to get into.

Just single player, from what I've heard the MP will not be online until next week when the demo goes live for everyone.

If you try and get into the MP you get the sign in for EA Origins server and it starts to load and then says EA Servers are not available at this time.

That's the part of the demo I'm really excited to play. I know the single player will be the greatest thing since they started doing that cutting thing with bread, but the MP is what I want to get into.

Thanks for the info, i've had the game pre ordered for a while now, can't wait for it.

I'm just gonna copy my posts from Kotaku here =)

One thing that I didn't like is the fact there there are absolutely no people in the first mission. So, the Reapers are launching a sudden attack on a giant megapolis and there are no people there? No panic? No arm flailing? Just Shepard and his goonies. I guess ALL of them were killed and buried under the debris. How convinient.

And when Normandy arrives there are almost no sounds of battle. I would have figures that with shit blowing up around you it would be hard te hear what others say, yet Anderson and Shepard have a nice chat and have no problem with hearing at all.

Also. DAT KROGAN ASS. The krogan princess is not romancable, is she? Wrex would never forgive me =(

I haven't seem the Mass Effect 3 Demo on the PSN/SEN either, it well be there sooner or later.

Just found this so I hope it helps: PlayStation 3 will be the last console to receive the demo, with an expected release time around 4pm PST.

Edited by Banacheckfps
Time Mass Effect 3 Demo come's out for the PS3

I haven't seem the Mass Effect 3 Demo on the PSN/SEN either, it well be there sooner or later.

Just found this so I hope it helps: PlayStation 3 will be the last console to receive the demo, with an expected release time around 4pm PST.

Yeah, the US gets the demo in the store update today. The EU get the demo when the store updates tomorrow.

sony stereo headset does not work well with multiplayer. it has a hissing sound that only goes away if you turn off input in accessories settings. which is a problem because you won't be able to talk if you do this obviously. i can not go back to using my old headset because im use to the great sound.

i hope this is just a demo problem since this is the only game that this has happened on. anyone else using sony headset notice this?