Stage Ready Glitched?

Raj Koothrappali

I finally got this. But, I had to do the set-list 4 times before it popped. I tried 3 times last night. Got on the game this morning. Did a few Guitarcade games. Then decided to do the setlist again and it popped. Everytime I was in Master Mode for all 4 songs. And everytime I had a double encore. So, not sure what stopped it from popping the first 3 times.

I finally got this. But, I had to do the set-list 4 times before it popped. I tried 3 times last night. Got on the game this morning. Did a few Guitarcade games. Then decided to do the setlist again and it popped. Everytime I was in Master Mode for all 4 songs. And everytime I had a double encore. So, not sure what stopped it from popping the first 3 times.

Man...I just came on here to find out about that. I did a 4 song Master Event...got 850k on it...well over the 600k minimum RSP...but didn't get the trophy. I figured anything over 600k would pop that trophy. I didn't qualify for an encore...I fumbled through one of the songs. In fact...the song that I stumbled through...I hadn't played it in Master Mode like the other songs. But I don't see how that would make a difference...since the game allowed me to play a Master Event.

Anyone else having trouble with that trophy?

Well...popped this trophy. On my 2nd Master Event...same 4 songs...no encore again...but 865k. Not sure why it didn't pop the first time.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u
Xtra Info

• 1 month later...

Same thing just happened to me. All four songs mastered. Completed the set and no trophy.

Does it make a difference whether you've played all four songs in master mode before doing the set? I've only played one of the four in master mode (for the other trophy).

Hope it pops eventually, but at least each playthrough boosts RSPs and counts towards Art + Functionality trophy.

• 3 months later...