Achievements (trophies) list released !

Alex Fly

Very nice list. Smart thinking on Bioware's part to make all the multiplayer trophies have a single player component to do instead.

The single player equivalents seem to be much more demanding though.....Remember how long Level 30 took in Mass Effect 2.....The last MP trophy has the alternative requirement for reaching level 60. Fuck that.

The single player equivalents seem to be much more demanding though.....Remember how long Level 30 took in Mass Effect 2.....The last MP trophy has the alternative requirement for reaching level 60. Fuck that.

Personally, I don't think it took long to get to level 30 at all. Getting to level 60 in the original, starting at level 1, took forever but level 30 in Mass Effect 2 was very easy. Just do every mission and you had it. I've beaten both 1 & 2 eight times each and have done all the missions, every time.

Very nice list. Smart thinking on Bioware's part to make all the multiplayer trophies have a single player component to do instead.

I hope this starts a trend for other SP games that tack on MP (I'm looking at you Assassins Creed).

Though I'll certainly give ME3 MP a whirl, I'd rather grind in SP. Level 60? Yes, please.

Personally, I don't think it took long to get to level 30 at all. Getting to level 60 in the original, starting at level 1, took forever but level 30 in Mass Effect 2 was very easy. Just do every mission and you had it. I've beaten both 1 & 2 eight times each and have done all the missions, every time.

i was able to get to level thirty after my first play through. You just do every mission available and you get their in no time.

I hope this starts a trend for other SP games that tack on MP (I'm looking at you Assassins Creed).

Though I'll certainly give ME3 MP a whirl, I'd rather grind in SP. Level 60? Yes, please.

I completely agree that it should be a staple for all games in the future. Almost makes you feel bad for 360 players that want to get a full 1000 on a game but can't because of multiplayer and they don't pay for XBox Live.

I also intend to give the multiplayer a try. If I like it then I will end up playing it for a while at least.

Hmm, I think that since I have been looking forward to this game for ages (I've had it preordered since when it was supposed to be released in December :)) I'm actually going to exercise some self-restraint and not look at the trophy list ahead of time. I think I'm going to try and play the game straight through once without even looking at the trophy list and see how I do. But I am glad to see that everyone else's responses to the list seem to be positive.

Doesn´t sound too hard, except Insanity, but I got through the ME2 with ease on New Game + Infiltrator, I will see. And it´s great with the MP trohpies, more games should be like this. Anyway as a big ME fan, can´t wait for this. xD

Isn't Master and Commander trophy multiplayer only?

Master and Commander 50

Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.

From what I heard, you can get these assets in Singleplayer too.

And also the Untouchable is from SP too, there will be a minigame in the galaxy map, where you will escape from Reapers and gain resources (not sure on this, but anything better than the ME2 mining minigame)

Edited by sol!dpes

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite trophy list on the Citadel.

Even though the images are greyscale as of now, I can already tell they are gonna look awesome. I can't wait to see them in full color. I hope the platinum looks just as good as ME2's platinum. I plan on playing both SP and MP, so I wouldn't have cared if there were MP only trophies, but its nice of them to add some alternatives for those who rent the game (assuming there is an online pass) or just don't want to do MP.

Isn't Master and Commander trophy multiplayer only?

Master and Commander 50

Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.

Galaxy at War is a lot of different things. It includes the multiplayer but they have alluded to other things like Facebook or iPhone games so there is no way to truly know at this point but I imagine that it will be achievable without the need of multiplayer.

I think Untouchable is online only as well but still 2 MP trophies is better than 9 or more :).

I would imagine this to be some sort of minigame or a part of the story.