is possible boost Grade to 15? If is how?

P3hmo6

• 6 months later...

I know this thread is kinda old, but it is actually possible to boost this. Now there is almost only level 20 players playing. And it matches you up by level, not grade. So level 0 will get a level 0 about 90 percent of the time if the others are level 20.

I boosted this with a grade 0 level 0 and ended up with a record of 60-10 before getting to grade 15.

If a level 0-19 joins the lobby there is a big possibility he will be matched up with you, but there are not many players below level 20 so that shouldn't happen too much.

It is also best to send out the one who is not getting to grade 15 first to search for a lobby and see if there are any players below level 20 in the lobby. He can just quit out if there is one as grade is not important for him.

I did this over a 3 day period as it takes a while to get to grade 15 by only winning against a grade 0 player. I also boosted this in the morning (GMT) when there was about 200-300 players online in the world tour. Then there is like 10-20 players in direct matches. It was a little harder to boost this later during the day so i recommend doing it earlier.

• 1 month later...

What makes the boosting (and even legit game) frustrating is the constant freezes. It will always freeze on you if someone joins when the countdown reaches 0. Not to mention all the loading times in this game. Sometimes I feel that I spend more time on the loading screens than actually playing the game :mad: ... Once I get the plat I'll never play this game again.

• 2 weeks later...

90% of the time, try like 60%(?) of the time and even when we create a lobby and are by ourself it's not like it's guaranteed your partner will enter your lobby. Think we spend maybe 10 hours boosting last week and my partner is like lvl 10... I'm wondering if I'm not better of just getting it legit and just improve my game little by little.

And stuck, you just have to be patient. The game will always get unstuck on you.

Edited by mugiwara84

• 3 weeks later...