Dealing with outs

VanDeaM

I'm having tons of trouble keeping the ball in the court and i have no idea why.

i have completed the entire training academy and even win my sparring matches.

It's just as soon as I start a real game, the ball immediately goes out every time it hits my racket. i don't mind getting beat legit by the CPU but when you get 10 outs in a row and have no idea why, it's really disheartening and just makes me wanna never play again. what am i doing wrong?

if it helps i have never watched a game of tennis in my life and never played a simulation before.

Edited by VanDeaM

I'm having tons of trouble keeping the ball in the court and i have no idea why.

i have completed the entire training academy and even win my sparring matches.

It's just as soon as I start a real game, the ball immediately goes out every time it hits my racket. i don't mind getting beat legit by the CPU but when you get 10 outs in a row and have no idea why, it's really disheartening and just makes me wanna never play again. what am i doing wrong?

if it helps i have never watched a game of tennis in my life and never played a simulation before.

What difficulty are you playing on ? Also are you holding buttons down or just tapping buttons to hit shots ?

I'm not sure why you keep hitting the ball out , as it's very difficult to hit the ball out . Many people complained about not being able to hit the ball out much . Are you playing with the move ?

You should watch tennis in real life it's amazing sport especially Nadal v Federer matches . If you want to add me I can give you some advice as I have been playing Top Spin games since PS2 days.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I ended up figuring it out, it's your character's stats. If you boosted multiplayer first like I did, your character should be level 14-15. once you start spending those skill points, those outs will no longer be outs.

Well shit, damn, thanks, hopefully my character get alot of xp during his career since there is hardly anyone online to even play with.