help on akali lake escape

hey im having some trouble with a part on wolverine where your running on this bottom level of the bridge and you have to double jump onto the ledges. theres 2 sets of dog tags. one set is down the stairs and the other is on the bottom section of the first concrete platform. you can lunge across if you want on the first because of the enemy but on the second one the helicopter is shooting the wall and the platform as soon as i land on it and i cant make the double jump onto the metal walkway. this looks so simple and i keep screwing it up. any suggestions with lining it up. it seems like an odd camera angle. ive never had this type of problem before on such a simple task. thanks for the help

oh ok. i know where you're at. i just go get the first dog tag, then i jump on the middle platform, i can't remember if he's shooting you while you're on the middle one, i don't think he is. but either way, just land on the middle, then jump on push the analog stick towards the other dog tag. then jump back up to the top of the middle platfrom and jump to the left.

its the second set after you take out the guys on the stairs. when you go down to the jumping area. the helicopter shoots through the wall and when you land on the middle platform it shoots the platform and breaks the concrete loose. when i jump to the ledge, he never makes it up standing im always hanging and get shot down and fall in the water while attempting to pull up. every other time i can make double jumps just not that part.

Ya...I am having trouble with that second platform as well. I can double jump towards it and grab with the claws...but then the helicopter keeps shooting me off the wall.

Ok...I finally got past that point. Stand by the wall where the stairs are and watch the helicopter. When it floats back to the side the stairs are on...run and double jump to the middle platform. As quickly as you can..run towards the other side and double jump before the helicopter shoots out that middle wall and before the platform starts to slide.

Hope this helps

Edited by lordmartock