Hey just some quick questions

Loving the game so far. Never had the chance to play on PSP but I'm enjoying it now.

I had some questions that I couldnt find anywhere else online:

1. How many prisoners are there? If I capture a prisoner in one level are they gone for good? or will they still be there when I replay the mission? Are there prisoners in Extra Ops missions?

2. Does the Mk.22 get stronger as it levels up? I know one headshot takes guards down now but will i ever be able to one shot "kill" them in the body?

3. I saw a guy take out a tank with fulton recovery without killing the commander. How do i do that ? lol (the tank flew up in the air just like a soldier)

4. I couldnt get an S ranking one time and it said it was because I used a "heroic battle cry" I dont have any of them equipped...do you know why it might've said that?

Loving the game so far. Never had the chance to play on PSP but I'm enjoying it now.

1. How many prisoners are there? If I capture a prisoner in one level are they gone for good? or will they still be there when I replay the mission? Are there prisoners in Extra Ops missions?

2. Does the Mk.22 get stronger as it levels up? I know one headshot takes guards down now but will i ever be able to one shot "kill" them in the body?

3. I saw a guy take out a tank with fulton recovery without killing the commander. How do i do that ? lol (the tank flew up in the air just like a soldier)

4. I couldnt get an S ranking one time and it said it was because I used a "heroic battle cry" I dont have any of them equipped...do you know why it might've said that?

1. There will be soldiers on the mission even after you replay them. Yes there are soldiers on the extra ops. You can use a MSF soldier with the channeling ability to find them easier.

2. On certain enemies the lvl5 Mk.22 will be able to one shot tranq enemies.

3. You have to increase the level of your R&D team in order to develop that fulton recovery

4. If you were in co-ops and your partner did a battle cry then that may have been the reason. If you were solo then it was something you did.

They will be there each time you play through the mission. Certain missions with high-ranking staff can be repeated multiple times to build up your force.

It gets stronger as it levels up and I think it can do a one-hit body-shot the low level guards, but the higher level guards can take quite a few body-shots to put down.

He used the EM Net weapon. To use that weapon the vehicle will need to pass over the marker you throw; once it's over the marker activate the weapon. Now you'll need to move quick and activate the four posts at each corner of the tank, if you're not quick enough it'll escape the net. You also cannot use this to S-Rank vehicle missions.

You may have not used one; but you may be playing with someone who did or someone with the sidekick skill.

Wow thanks for the quick replies!

So when I go back and replay a mission and get another prisoner, it will be a prisoner with a different name and different stats? This is how you build you staff the best way?

Yes, they'll have a different name but certain guards/POW's will have specific levels of expertise or specific skills.

Yes, they'll have a different name but certain guards/POW's will have specific levels of expertise or specific skills.

Ok I got ya.

A quick question about Outer Ops..if i leave the same soldiers in the battles over and over do they rank up their skills? For example I just took out the team I had been using for a while and it seems like they have earned a higher rank in different categories. Like now some of them have a A or B in R&D. I dont think they had that before.

I know their health and psyche goes up but their rankings as well?

EDIT: ah nvm. The A and B rankings are for something else it seems.

Edited by GET2DAACHOPPAAAA

Hey another quick question: What is the point of leveling up your mother base? what determines how fast it levels up? Does the mother base ever stop expanding? Also what determine how much GMP you get?

I honestly don't know how fast it levels up, but it's based on your staff skill levels and how many staff you have; I'm pretty sure it stops expanding after you get enough struts. Your GMP is totaled by your combat staff. The higher the proficiency of a staff then the higher the GMP they give. You can increase their GMP allowance by using them in missions instead of Snake.