Steam Holiday Sales

White-Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

I had $50 saved up for this and I already spent it all xD Got some pretty awesome deals, like Half-Life Complete pack, Company of Heroes and all the DLC, bunch of others, and I even got 2 free games with the Great Gift Pile objectives: Beat Hazard and Hard Reset.

I <3 Valve

I had $50 saved up for this and I already spent it all xD Got some pretty awesome deals, like Half-Life Complete pack, Company of Heroes and all the DLC, bunch of others, and I even got 2 free games with the Great Gift Pile objectives: Beat Hazard and Hard Reset.

I <3 Valve

Sweet. (I never understood that whole Great Gift Pile thing...forgetting about them never helps. :p)

Great games on your list, and Beat Hazard is a lot of fun to play. I use a simple Logitech controller I needed for a programming class a year ago and use that. Nothing like playing an uber-astroids game while jamming to your favorite music. I highly recommend it!

I even got 2 free games with the Great Gift Pile objectives: Beat Hazard and Hard Reset.

Lucky. I've gotten coupons for some weird shit. 50% off Nuclear Dawn and 33% off RenegadeOps. Uhm... Think I'll pass, thanks anyway though. :p

I've got 10 lumps of coal though, I think. Hope I can get picked to win some stuff from my wishlist. I'd try crafting the coal, but I'll probably end up with another weird coupon. :scared:

Lucky. I've gotten coupons for some weird shit. 50% off Nuclear Dawn and 33% off RenegadeOps. Uhm... Think I'll pass, thanks anyway though. :p

I've got 10 lumps of coal though, I think. Hope I can get picked to win some stuff from my wishlist. I'd try crafting the coal, but I'll probably end up with another weird coupon. :scared:

Yeah I also got a bunch of weird coupons, and it would make no sense to use them because you can only use them after Jan 2nd (unless you get a gold one I believe that you can use together with the Sale discounts) and already the game is either equal to the price of the coupon, or cheaper. I hope that made sense.

For example, I have a -50% Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath coupon after January 2nd, but right now I can buy it without any coupons at -75%

:confused:

Anyways, yeah I have managed to get 12 coal and I'm afraid of crafting it too, I mean even the slightest chance of getting EVERY SINGLE game on Steam is amazing! :dance:

Caved in and bought it before I saw this, here's hoping they will work

Fuck, GTA IV won't work :(

Ah well, San Andreas will so Vice City and the ones before that will probably work

Edited by TheManUtdFan

Caved in and bought it before I saw this, here's hoping they will work

Fuck, GTA IV won't work :(

Ah well, San Andreas will so Vice City and the ones before that will probably work

Make sure you lower the resolution as low as it can go, and make sure all the graphics settings are the lowest they can be, then it may work for you :D

Make sure you lower the resolution as low as it can go, and make sure all the graphics settings are the lowest they can be, then it may work for you :D

Yep definitely try this, it should at least make it run better.

Got the GTA Collection in the sale myself :dance:, remembering just how awesome GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas are.

Got the GTA Collection in the sale myself :dance:, remembering just how awesome GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas are.

I got these as part of a weekend deal about 7 months ago, almost exploded with joy when I saw all 3! I've completed GTA 3 since then (my fave GTA), then started San Andreas and Vice City but never got that far into them.

My Haul? Well, despite me saying I was restrained in an earlier post, I got a new game!..... Trackmania Nations Forever, which is free and therefore doesn't count :whistle: