Nightmare axe weapon?

no, not glitched, but the description is not clear. It says you need to defeat all Liu Yao's officer except for Taishi Ci, but the requirement needs you to defeat Liu Yao himself as well. Liu Yao will withdraw as soon as you are near the central garrison, leaving Taishi Ci as the new commander. Defeat Liu Yao as well as all other officers except for Taishi Ci by yourself (Zhou Tai will kill one pretty quick when he tries to rescue Sun Quan, don't let that happen) and the Hellsplitter is yours.

Edited by Loire

no, not glitched, but the description is not clear. It says you need to defeat all Liu Yao's officer except for Taishi Ci, but the requirement needs you to defeat Liu Yao himself as well. Liu Yao will withdraw as soon as you are near the central garrison, leaving Taishi Ci as the new commander. Defeat Liu Yao as well as all other officers except for Taishi Ci by yourself (Zhou Tai will kill one pretty quick when he tries to rescue Sun Quan, don't let that happen) and the Hellsplitter is yours.

Thanks, thats what i was worried about. Do you have any tips on how to pull this off? i hit liu yao, but he keeps running, so i might need to use a musuo that grabs the enemy, maybe lu bu's ex attack or something. Any tips? what did you use etc

totally maxed Lu Bu can take Liu out with just 1-2 Air Mosou.

a maxed Lu Bu is basically:

1. all stats maxed

2. Conqueror's Halberd + one other weapon that also has the shadow element, I use the shadow sword since it's a speed weapon and can drain health

3. all titles

The only difficult thing is Lu Bu's last title (you REALLY need this), 1000 kill on 5 red-stars stage without health ever dropping below 70%. I used the last stage (only two 5 red-stars stages anyways) and stayed on the horse near main camp. The enemies can hardly hit you if you keep moving (on horse) and slicing the peons. Keep making contact with all the allied generals near the maincamp (the far away ones will be dead pretty quick, don't bother rescue them) and about 7 minutes later you should get to 1000 kills.

totally maxed Lu Bu can take Liu out with just 1-2 Air Mosou.

a maxed Lu Bu is basically:

1. all stats maxed

2. Conqueror's Halberd + one other weapon that also has the shadow element, I use the shadow sword since it's a speed weapon and can drain health

3. all titles

The only difficult thing is Lu Bu's last title (you REALLY need this), 1000 kill on 5 red-stars stage without health ever dropping below 70%. I used the last stage (only two 5 red-stars stages anyways) and stayed on the horse near main camp. The enemies can hardly hit you if you keep moving (on horse) and slicing the peons. Keep making contact with all the allied generals near the maincamp (the far away ones will be dead pretty quick, don't bother rescue them) and about 7 minutes later you should get to 1000 kills.

Ok thanks. will do. I use Sun Jian, but of course to answer to any question will be "Lu Bu"