Ouch Trophy

BrinkOfSanity

Try to get to the marked zones where the adrenaline boost (or whatever it was called, I forget) kicks in a lot faster. That way, you'll be able to string apart insane combos pretty quickly.

Other than that, I've found that you do need to get a little lucky with Insurance Fraud... sometimes the traffic just stops and there's no way you can get your score up high enough.

One suggestion is that if you're running down the street, run in the right-hand (correct lane) and only move into the oncoming lane when you see cars approaching; that way you have a chance of being hit from behind.

Also, make good use of the left stick while you're flying through the air and try to land in the path of another car whenever possible. And if you're waiting for cars, you can always fall down and at least rack up a couple of hundred bucks while you're waiting...

I struggled with Insurance Fraud Hard BIG time till I found a trick that worked for me.

They key to raking up points is get airborne when hit and hit different vehicles before you fall on ground. This is what worked for me like a charm:

Run towards a vehicle [:l2:] and then jump to roll just before you hit and at same time press L1/R1. Trick is, when you Ragdoll in air, you float on hitting any vehicle. Suprisingly, I got loads of points going from one Adrenaline zone to another coz there was loads of traffic coming on both sides. I found it to work better than Adrenaline zone as they're mostly at crossings and you end up wasting time trying to find vehicles to hit, is too luck based. A busy two way road will get much higher combos.

Easy when you get the trick how to do it, almost impossible without it. As said, get to the target area and build up the meter. You can even run into immobile cars and fall down with L1/R1. When the meter is full, do the same and you fly high into air. Just keep landing on cars, moving, immobile, the same car over and over, whatever. It's actually easiest when there's a huge mass of crashed cars not moving and you can keep on bouncing on top of them for easy scores of over 50000 per attempt. Moving cars have the habit of bouncing you far away with the camera facing the wrong way so you have hard time hitting another one.

• 3 weeks later...
I struggled with Insurance Fraud Hard BIG time till I found a trick that worked for me.

They key to raking up points is get airborne when hit and hit different vehicles before you fall on ground. This is what worked for me like a charm:

Run towards a vehicle [:l2:] and then jump to roll just before you hit and at same time press L1/R1. Trick is, when you Ragdoll in air, you float on hitting any vehicle. Suprisingly, I got loads of points going from one Adrenaline zone to another coz there was loads of traffic coming on both sides. I found it to work better than Adrenaline zone as they're mostly at crossings and you end up wasting time trying to find vehicles to hit, is too luck based. A busy two way road will get much higher combos.

awesome tip right here, thanks mate!

I was getting a couple of hunderd every time I ran into a car and pressed R1, but when jumping you get launched every time and can make combos WAY easyer! just got my plat:D