So how much do we know?

Venice I think. Also DaVinci (or however its spelled) will provide you with neat tools for assassinations. Also, there isn't set weapons other than the hidden blades and some throwing knives, but you can pick them up from killed soldiers.

Florence, Venice, Rome & possibly Milan during the Italian Renaissance of the 15th Century(courtesay the July issue of Playstation the Magazine with God Of War III on the cover)

Supporting cast to Ezio = Leonardo da Vinci, Caterina Sforza, Medicis, Pazzis, Machiavelli, Paula, & Mona Lisa

you could kill enemies while your hiding in haystacks, you could swim, you could use a glide, double blades, you could pick up weapons, use gunpowder, different types of enemies. lots of stuff have been changed because people the Assasins Creed 1 was repetetive

I know the following;

1) This is a day one buy for me.

2) It will be awesomesauce

As for game details;

1) Looks like you can grab people from the tops of towers and pull them over the balconies to their deaths.

2) I didn't see a horse anywhere that has to be ridden town to town. This is a good thing!

Playstation magazine shows a picture of some wicked looking hammers, axes and maces. Also it says that Ezio (main characters name) will have advanced street fighting techniques to use as well. He also has additional throws that coupled together with the new weapons should contribute to many dynamic encounters.

Ezio will also be able to use rudimentary smoke bombs which should be handy for fast getaways.

Enemies will be different sizes and use a variety of weapons to provide more combat variation over Assassins Creed 1.

Ezio will be able to conceal himself in haystacks then take out guards swiftly and silently.

All this info is straight from the playstation magazine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...