The most emotionally potent point of the story

Well there will obviously be spoilers but as far as Revelations goes....

[spoiler=rev]Almost certainly when Yusuf was found dead. It was sudden so without any foreshadowing it struck you a lot harder. At the moment, I saw Ezio lift him up and his face was revealed, I shivered a bit. If Yusuf's role was expanded and he wasn't so much a teacher, and that idea of him as "Ezio's best friend" in Constantinople was expanded, that feeling would've been much bigger.

It culminated with Ezio lunging at Ahmet, who was truly wicked, and trying to fight the urge to kill him for what he did to Yusuf and was trying to do to Sofia.

I'd probably say the speech Ezio gives to Desmond. That shit gave me uber shivers. I think it's huge specifically for him because we've seen him grow the most out of any Assassin's Creed character (3 games worth). To see him come to the full realization of his existence so far was pretty inspiring, even if that purpose was simply to be a vessel for a bigger cause. He understood its significance and what he learned through Altair's keys and Altair himself, was how being that vessel is simply enough for him to consider his existence really meaningful.

[spoiler=hfdbfbsdfb]For me it was at the end of Revelations, when Altair sits down in his chair ready to die. Just the realisation that he's sacrificed so much for the Order, lost his wife, and now he's sent all the assassins away (including his son) to finally be alone and at peace. This just contrasts perfectly with Ezio, who's job is also done and he is "retiring" so to speak, but he has got a girlfriend (for want of a better word) and his kids to all come ahead of him. They both achieve peace, but in very different ways.

[spoiler=hfdbfbsdfb]For me it was at the end of Revelations, when Altair sits down in his chair ready to die. Just the realisation that he's sacrificed so much for the Order, lost his wife, and now he's sent all the assassins away (including his son) to finally be alone and at peace. This just contrasts perfectly with Ezio, who's job is also done and he is "retiring" so to speak, but he has got a girlfriend (for want of a better word) and his kids to all come ahead of him. They both achieve peace, but in very different ways.

I totally agree. Perfect (and very different) endings for both characters.