Recovery???

I am so confused by this tutorial. It says to press Square, Triangle, Circle, X as fast as possible in a row when it's on screen. I am doing this but it keeps saying failure.

Or, am I only supposed to press 2 buttons, Square and Triangle, because there are yellow marks coming out of those two.

?

Doesn't matter how fast I hit the buttons, nothing works.

I am so confused by this tutorial. It says to press Square, Triangle, Circle, X as fast as possible in a row when it's on screen. I am doing this but it keeps saying failure.

Or, am I only supposed to press 2 buttons, Square and Triangle, because there are yellow marks coming out of those two.

?

Doesn't matter how fast I hit the buttons, nothing works.

for this to work you need to charge your Ki when you're Ki is full by pressing Down on the numpad you can use the Square, Triangle, Circle, X as fast as you can to teleport.

• 2 years later...

I was grinding my fingers to pulp trying to recover to no real avail. When I started just changing the way I hold the remote so that I'm hitting the Square and Triangle buttons with my index and middle fingers respectively until the teleport triggers. After that though it's all about timing.