Complete The Run On extreme

hammy2011

what cool trick?

after you beat the game in any difficultly, go to stage 12, play it an tell you are in the final race because this stage has 6 races, so in the 6ht race it will write up your screen WIN THE RACE, when you see this change difficulty to extreme & you will got the trophy, so this trick will save you from playing ALL stages on extreme because extreme has only 1 rewind

after you beat the game in any difficultly, go to stage 12, play it an tell you are in the final race because this stage has 6 races, so in the 6ht race it will write up your screen WIN THE RACE, when you see this change difficulty to extreme & you will got the trophy, so this trick will save you from playing ALL stages on extreme because extreme has only 1 rewind

true, there's no reason to replay the entire game, just the last stage

I'll have to try this after I beat the game, if this works sweet!

Actually, the gold trophy is "Complete the run on any difficulty" and silver is "Play through the run on extreme".

I guess the silver is supposed to be that you need to complete only 1 stage on extreme, but currently only the last event of a stage on extreme is enough