"Searching For Game Session"

After having read my post... do you __________  

1 member has voted

1. 1. After having read my post... do you __________

• Agree with me?
    • Dissagree with me?
    • Don't really care?

Not sure about anyone else, but when I do a custom game for say Chest Capture, I damn well expect the game to find me a Chest Capture session, not look for 20 seconds, say it can't find one and that it has expanded my search parameters to include other game types, before I can say "no thank you, Chest Capture is the ONLY type I want to play" (if they give you that option), it finds an active session of some other random game type, and puts you in the list. THEN on top of all that other BS, once you are in the list, there is no way to back out if its not what you want to play except waiting till the round starts and then manually leaving, which honestly, depending on the the match type, could really screw the team you got assigned to. Personally, I think Ubisoft screwed up ROYALLY on this one... anyone know where I can complain to them about it? Am I the only one that finds this annoying as hell?

Brotherhood did this as well when it came to Ranked and Player matches, which was annoying, but thankfully it doesn't happen a lot. It does make sense in the way they've set up the match making: finding matches quickly has priority over finding matches in the mode you specified. But I don't really agree with it either: if I specifically want to play mode X or mode Z, I'll wait until I find a match.

I can see this feature becoming annoying when certain game modes die down in a couple of months.