Need for Speed VIP REWARDS!

OLIVERMC97

http://cdn.www.needforspeed.com/sites/www.needforspeed.com/files/imagecache/blog_hero_image/bmw_nfs_z4_beauty_wm730.jpg

With the launch of Need for Speed The Run, we want to make sure we reward our loyal fans who have purchased previous versions of Need for Speed, or downloaded The Run demo.

Previous Need for Speed titles would have similar VIP unlocks and The Run is no different!

If you downloaded the demo, you get the Need for Speed Edition BMW 1M Coupe as a reward for purchasing the full game.

For Hot Pursuit players, you'll get the Team Need for Speed BMW Z4 GT3 and instant access to a Hot Pursuit profile icon.

Need for Speed World and SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED gamers will also get the Team Need for Speed BMW Z4 GT3! The SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED players will also get a profile icon as well.

To unlock these VIP rewards, make sure your EA account is the same on all games, then go to "EXTRAS" from the Main Menu in The Run and select "VERIFY NEED FOR SPEED VIP STATUS."

That's it! Your rewards will download automatically!

http://www.needforspeed.com/post/need-speed-vip-rewards

Awesome! Got that Demo and NFS Hot pursuit rewards for me!

Anyone else have trouble getting these - I had the demo but deleted it before getting the game and it is now out of date so I guess that won't work but I can't get the car for playing Hot Pursuit - I've checked all the accounts and they are the same log ins

this looks brilliant untill you find out you must have reddemed the online pass, so us renters/borrowers are left out, F U EA

there's always the option to PAY for the online experience... you'd think they would welcome all to their service...

It's all about the greed factor...

what was it? three days after this game was released there was DLC for cars? just $9.99, didn't matter you had already spent the $60.00 for the game, now you are asked to pay another 10 bucs...