Is anyone else here actually stoked for UMVC3!?

It seems like everyone keeps bashing on MVC3 and cry about how hard it is to win online n all. Personally I love mvc and I can't wait to pick this up at midnight, as far as the online goes, practice before you play. I made sure to clear at least 6 missions with each character on my primary team which helped a lot with combo setups and how to effectively use assists. I thought the best part of the game was that it was easy to deal with spammers and pretty much turn the tide at any given point, forcing you to play good the entire match and not just half of it.

Why are people flaming mvc3?

What are the troubles people are having when it comes to winning online?

- People have to pay full retail price for an extended game tht was released earlier this year

- Sentinel

- Projectile spammers (such as above)

- Pro players who can walk all over you

- Shit players who may rage quit on you

- Players who bash and troll you 'cause they think they're hardcore

- Mega man isn't in the game yet or may never be

- They're good at CoD so they think they're good at anything else

- The HUD looks ugly now

- The plastic game covers make them itch

- They can't find the game manual

- [insert fuckingmeaninglessnegativecommenttowardsagamethat'salreadycomeoutsokeepyermouthsshut here]

Basically, it's like Marmite. You're either going to love it or hate it. But for someone who isn't perfect at fighting games yet, I'm still going to buy it eventually. I'm not bothered too much 'cause I'm not an irritated fanboy just 'cause something or someone isn't in it. Sure, Mega Man's awesome, and he's a staple franchise in making Capcom an immense company, but you can't have everything.

Edited by TJWorks

People on the boards don't understand the importance of this balance change from vanilla to Ultimate and by that I mean they probably don't understand the DHC glitch, madness with level 3 factor and PHOENIX! Just about a majority of the "users" here have nothing to really contribute to anything UMvC3 because they're childish minds only want to complain about everything Capcom does and while I do agree with some to an extend they really should keep their mouths shut if they aren't knowledgeable on the facts.

Yes all of this COULD have been DLC, the characters would have costed $5 each though so we would have paid $20 more and the balance patch can easily be made a big update but if they understood the hardship Tournament Organizers go through getting all the DLC and patches on multiple systems then maybe they might understand the light in having retail disc copies.

People on the boards don't understand the importance of this balance change from vanilla to Ultimate and by that I mean they probably don't understand the DHC glitch, madness with level 3 factor and PHOENIX! Just about a majority of the "users" here have nothing to really contribute to anything UMvC3 because they're childish minds only want to complain about everything Capcom does and while I do agree with some to an extend they really should keep their mouths shut if they aren't knowledgeable on the facts.

Yes all of this COULD have been DLC, the characters would have costed $5 each though so we would have paid $20 more and the balance patch can easily be made a big update but if they understood the hardship Tournament Organizers go through getting all the DLC and patches on multiple systems then maybe they might understand the light in having retail disc copies.

Pretty much. if only people learned how to read. Everyone complains and complains. I am not going to lie. This feels like a whole new game.

I have to say I've put on ten hours at least already and it does feel like a day and night difference, I used dominate in mvc3.... not so much anymore haha the timing adjustments are throwing me for a loop and everything in general just feel different

yeah it's more or less stuff you need to get back into. Everything's going to feel different. (Also if you're playing online you have to remember that everyone just got this game including the professional and high level players. They're tag might say they're beginners but they probably were Cosmo Lords in vanilla.)