Has there been any hints for possible future DLC?

Robaldinio

I love Driver and I've been the game's biggest fan since the first game in '99. Naturally, when the first PS3 game of the series came along, the collector's edition was a must for me.

While the new game was awesome, it was extremely short-lived. I spent hours playing the original game after completing it, but San Francisco just didn't offer me the same replay excitement -- even with its multiplayer. This is why I'm raising the question of DLC. I've never purchased any DLC in the past, but I've been waiting for this game to offer me some, just so I have a reason to go back to it. Hell, I'm surprised Ubisoft haven't jumped on the DLC money train already.

Admittedly, I'm not sure what exactly there could be. But even if they extended the level cap or introduced something extra for me to aim for, it might make the game last me a bit longer than a week.

Edited by Robaldinio

I love Driver and I've been the game's biggest fan since the first game in '99. Naturally, when the first PS3 game of the series came along, the collector's edition was a must for me.

While the new game was awesome, it was extremely short-lived. I spent hours playing the original game after completing it, but San Francisco just didn't offer me the same replay excitement -- even with its multiplayer. This is why I'm raising the question of DLC. I've never purchased any DLC in the past, but I've been waiting for this game to offer me some, just so I have a reason to go back to it. Hell, I'm surprised Activision haven't jumped on the DLC money train already.

Admittedly, I'm not sure what exactly there could be. But even if they extended the level cap or introduced something extra for me to aim for, it might make the game last me a bit longer than a week.

It's not Activision it's an Ubisoft Game.

But as you said i don't really know what they can add to the game. Maybe a car pack with new missions or multiplayer modes.

It's not Activision it's an Ubisoft Game.

But as you said i don't really know what they can add to the game. Maybe a car pack with new missions or multiplayer modes.

Shit! No idea why I typed Activision, sorry. :p I was actually going to comment on how Ubisoft introduced their Uplay thing but seem to be terribly slow at getting it going.

Edited by Robaldinio