Steamed, not quite working.

"Kill 5 enemies with pipe steam."

-Sounds easy enough, minus the fact that it won't work. I've been trying it in the hallway for Strut B, as there are pipes that release steam upon being shot. I've tried luring a guard there and shooting a pipe, knocking one unconscious (as well as one that's tranq'd) and setting him by a pipe, then shooting it, with the latter only waking him up. Neither killed said guard, only made them stumble for a second.

Help would be great. <3

I still haven't tried but you could weak him. Hold him, shoot one of the legs and one of the hands. Don't shoot both legs or both hands. Otherwise, he'll die. Then try to steam him.

This is just a guess, I always had fun with guards by weaking them :D

Let me know if it works.

I'll give it a try, and edit with my result.

You can very easily do this in Tanker at the Deck 2 Port.

There are a bunch of really thick pipes that either stretch vertically or horizontally, what you need to do is take your USP and preferably have a Bandanna equipped and when a guard is relatively close to one of these big pipes start unloading into it. After they do their hurt animation a few times from it, they'll fall over and die. Deck 2 Port is good for it too because when in Alert mode you get like 6-7 guys to try it on, so there's some room for error.

The big gun fight in the next room over has some opportunities to do this too.

I got this in the Deck 2 port on the Tanker mission. I started an alert with the 1st guy I saw. After the backup forces arrived I knocked them out one by one. Then dragging them near a large pipe (plenty here) I shot the pipe until they woke up. Once up you keep shooting the pipe. After a few shots they will die.

Also, shooting them with a tranq and shooting the pipe will not work. They will die after a few shots but does not count towards the trophy. I killed like 7 of them like this with no trophy. Took 5 kills with the knockout method.

As mentioned, the guards cant be knocked out or sleeping. Do this anywhere pipes exist! Hold up a guard, if hes not close enough to a pipe, get behind him and grab him then drag close to a pipe. Shoot the pipe side facing him so the steam blows out and gets him. It should take 2 or 3 hits of the steam depending on difficulty and guard type to kill him. I ended up getting the trophy when I was alerted and kept shooting the pipes as the guards came close. Its easier than it seems with the above mentioned technique.

Edited by K-BAN