Stay Sharp

What's your best time on this; the first spec ops level solo? I spent the best part of an hour replaying it as I'm hooked on these timed training levels in FPS, managed 21.5s and currently sitting 5th on the global leaderboard (obviously I realise it wont last long there once more people get the game and more people play the level.) I have always tried to get a good time in these so I am delighted that finally a global leaderboard is included in the ps3 version as before (on another forum) we had to take a photo of our screens with our usernames to prove our times, now you can just check the leaderbord.

I would be interested how close you have came (or how much you have beaten me by!!) in any of the equivalent level in the MW series:

MW (FNG): 12.2s

MW2 (The Pit): 16.45s

MW3: (Stay Sharp): 21.5s

(Edit; down to 6th already :( hopefully will stay in the top 100 for a week or so)

Edited by ally@.co.uk

i haven't played solo yet, but i've played with my brother and our best was 27:00 exactly which I believe is the exact requirements for 3 stars.

Mind you we didn't play for long and I couold probably do it faster solo. I also try getting the fast I can on training, but i could never get as fast as you :o i got 15.05 on FNG, and mid 20's on The pit

Dude I have to ask, how did you manage to get 21.5 seconds solo? I feel as though I know the course, constantly sprinting, doubling targets up and switch weapons instead of reloading and I cannot seem to break 29 seconds. It's got me boggled so do you have any tips and tricks to share.

Believe it or not but using your pistol first will save you time near the end when you decide to switch to your primary weapon.

Use your pistol up untill the wooden dog targets and switch to your machine gun and use it for the rest of the course, that way will save you a good 3-4 seconds.

Dude I have to ask, how did you manage to get 21.5 seconds solo? I feel as though I know the course, constantly sprinting, doubling targets up and switch weapons instead of reloading and I cannot seem to break 29 seconds. It's got me boggled so do you have any tips and tricks to share.

Without recording my run (I'll maybe try to record a run tomorrow) its very hard to see every point at which I save time. I try to turn the left hand corner at 4s, knife the target at 9.5s and shoot the final target above the last doors before the clock ticks past 19s.

Believe it or not but using your pistol first will save you time near the end when you decide to switch to your primary weapon.

Use your pistol up untill the wooden dog targets and switch to your machine gun and use it for the rest of the course, that way will save you a good 3-4 seconds.

This will get you so far but to be hitting times to top the leaderboard you really need to use 2 pistols, the one with the tac knife and the pp7(?) give you enough bullets to complete the course without reloading, and allows you to run at maximum speed.

Down to 7th, will have to give it another go tomorrow after uni!

Edited by ally@.co.uk

Here is a very low quality video of me equalling my best time:

wow, nice one mate! :D

Stupidly i hadnt thought of using 2 pistols... It didn't occur to me to not use an Assault Rifle for the first half.

Went with the starting weapons on my best run. 26.7 seconds i think, 3 stars which is all i was after lol. i didnt think people would be able to top that by 5 seconds though! nicely done :)