Over 6hrs of leaked footage...check here...

If you don't want to be spoiled of a few missions of the story, dungeons, people etc....then I'd advise you not to watch any of the vids with this link.

This is Part 1 of 13. Each video is roughly 30 minutes long filled with exploring, raiding, battles and general gameplay with NPC's etc...

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Walkthrough - Part 1

Overall, Skyrim looks and plays like quite an amazing game IMO. All videos were captured on the Xbox 360 but for what it's worth, this is excellent footage of the story and gameplay. I think the first 5 parts can be found in various game website message boards but the other half I haven't seen so if you're keen, check em' out! Enjoy! :)

Edited by thedarkness91

This is exactly what ive been looking for hope its still up in a few hours tho thanks for the link:)

Hopefully it will be. I found it yesterday afternoon so its been up for at least 30hrs now. I hope other people watch it soon though before they get disappointed at another video being taken down! :(

Thanks for the share but man! I just cant wait till Friday, what torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ahhhhh too many leaked videos, so hard to not look at them :( I must resist the urge to spoil things, it's only a few more days until Skyrim:dance:

Thanks for the share but man! I just cant wait till Friday, what torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've alredy watched those videos and I don't regreat it.