DLC on EUR PS3???

ferdy vk

Hi!

I'm from Spain and I have the the US version of the game and it works perfectly in the EUR PS3 (in Spanish too!!!) but the DLC is not avaiable in the European Store (it's ok, the game is not avaiable here yet...)

But... Can we buy the DLC with an US account??? can we play that DLC with my EUR account???

If the answer is yes... haw can I buy form the US Store??? :dance:

Thnx :D

As far as I am aware, there is currently no DLC available for this game at all.

EDIT: The US store has 3 songs available currently:

-Tighten Up by The Black Keys

-FreeBird by Lynyrd Skynyrd

-Bodysnatchers by Radiohead

Edited by Wedge19
Correction

You'll need a US account.

It's quite simple, actually (my main account is US).

All you need is a valid US address (with a valid ZIP code).

You can use PSN cards to put money in your wallet, or you can use a credit card, but using credit cards is a little tricky because your billing address must match your actual address for most credit cards.

You'll need a US account.

It's quite simple, actually (my main account is US).

All you need is a valid US address (with a valid ZIP code).

You can use PSN cards to put money in your wallet, or you can use a credit card, but using credit cards is a little tricky because your billing address must match your actual address for most credit cards.

That's it, so I have to buy PSN cards, now I have to know where!!! hahahaha

Thank you.

If anyone knows a shop to but US PSN card, plese, tell me :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

tHowdy

I have not tried this with Rocksmith, but I think there may be issues with it working.

I have a UK account as my main one. Years ago, I opened a US and a JAP one too. I used a site called Entropay that allows you to put money in an account from paypal. It then gives you a 12 digit credit cad number to use worldwide. No catch, it's just a safer way of using sites that require credit cards, but without giving out your credit card info.

Anyway, I purchased a few PSN games on the US account and they worked fine. However, DLC for existing games doesn't work as most DLC add ons are region locked.

What I don't know is whether DLC is region locked to games or consoles. So does US DLC work on a UK machine as long as you use a US copy of the game, or will it only work on a US console?

Make sense???