How good is the game?

DukeofDevere

To all my US and Aus trophy hunting pals, how good is the game? We don't get it in the UK until tomorrow and I'm a bit on the fence.

Also how difficult is it? Are there any stages like the last one on Sonic 4 episode one? As I got so frustrated with that I never finished it. Would love to get the plat on generations but I'm not sure I'd be able to if there's levels like that one that need an S rank

guys according to rating this is best sonic game since heroes. if u plyed othr sonic games b4 you would be familiar with it. if u hated unleash bcause of stupid werehog you wnt be dissapointed. the only problem i have is the story being short other than that love the game:D

So is this Sonic anyhow smilar to those Sonic Adventures?

Modern Sonic is a LITTLE like the Sonic Action Stages in the Adventure games but it's heavily modified and refined but at the same time you don't have the same freedom of movement, but if you liked those stages and found them feeling imperfect and slightly glitchy (lol) then this will hopefully feel better for you.

Also two stages in this game are based on the Adventure games with Speed Highway from Sonic Adventure and City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2.

It's better than most games! I don't know how easy the platinum is, some of the challenges can be a pain, but it's better than a lot of Sonic games lately. Try the demo, if you like that, you'll LOVE the game!

The challenges just require to be finished, they don't care what rank you got. This alone make the Platinum much easier.

Try the demo, if you like that, you'll LOVE the game!

This wasnt the case for me.

This has only ever happened to me twice, where i have played the demo for a game, hated it, somehow ending up with it, and loved the full game.

The other one was dead space.

This game? For me?

Sonic Generations > Uncharted 3

It brings a cheesy grin to my face. I can't say the same about Uncharted.

Both are going to be great games, but I'm really hesitant to get Uncharted 3 due to the online trophies. I HATE online trohpies, one or two for just taking part like Generations is fine but making you play online for hours on end, just annoys me, hope I'm not the only one :)

• 1 month later...
Both are going to be great games, but I'm really hesitant to get Uncharted 3 due to the online trophies. I HATE online trohpies, one or two for just taking part like Generations is fine but making you play online for hours on end, just annoys me, hope I'm not the only one :)

if thats the only reason you brought this instead of uncharted 3 then im sorry to say that UC3 has only two online trophies one for playing a game of competitive and co-op.

back to the topic in hand this game is great i love playing the old levels fom sonic with modern twists to them yes its short but what game isnt now a days?

if thats the only reason you brought this instead of uncharted 3 then im sorry to say that UC3 has only two online trophies one for playing a game of competitive and co-op.

back to the topic in hand this game is great i love playing the old levels fom sonic with modern twists to them yes its short but what game isnt now a days?

I wasn't aware that it was only two online trophies, but I did say hesitant as I would like it but it's not at the top of my list right now however you can bet the upcoming map packs will give more online trophies to ruin it like Uncharted 2. Either way I hadn't checked the trophies out yet so thanks for letting me know bud.

But back to Generations, you're spot on, awesome!

It was a no brainer for me, loving playing through all the challenges, keeps things fresh. Difficulty curve is just about spot on, I had a lot of trouble with the third boss and both Crisis City acts, but the level design is so well developed I don't have a problem with playing over the acts to get the S ranks