Where's my Aces High?

I captured allll HVTs but no trophy. When i look in the statistics it s says i have 10/11 for China but i beat the game and there's no more missions or anything and i didnt do any China missions. Was ther a HVT in 1 of the Chna missions?

The second last HVT is either the chef of the AN or China, depending on the side you play for and the last one is Solano.

Are you sure that you: captured all 50 HVT's splittered over the map alive?; captured Blanco at the oil rig alive?; capture Carmona after attacking you HQ alive?; captured the chef of AN/China alive during the third mission of one faction?; got the "I rescue him out of the helicopter" sequence and captured Solano alive?; and did you captured Mendez on the soccer field during the PLAV mission with the church alive?

If you got all the 55 mentioned above HVT's alive you should got the trophy. Try to remember if you got all of them alive, especially the ones during the missions.

I'm sure i got all of them and anyways when u look in the progress section it only says im missing 1 HVT from China. Do u get this trophy instantly or aftr a certain action like some other trophies. And can someone explain me the glitch to get the spare parts?

If I remember correctly, the last HVT you have to capture alive is at the very very very end of the game.

For the spare parts glitch, you have to collect ~32 spare parts normally. After you get 32, if you save/quit and reload your game, the next time you come within drawing distance of a spare part you will get credit for finding it. You will even get credit if it's a part you already found. I believe it's impossible to avoid abusing this glitch. Not that I'm complaining or anything.