Achievements/Trophies revealed finally!!

redd214

well setting it up.

writing a draft road map and all that.

you know what i mean :applause:

That's a great idea!

Not about speed in guide making on this site but it does help to have a draft!

Ooh 25Gamerscore for getting gold on a challenge? Those could be hard but i love challenge modes.

30Gamerscore for extreme difficulty but it stacks, wont be too hard i guess.

Also king for a day, are these PUBLIC LEADERBOARDS:confused: If so then that means you have to have the fastest time posted on a day i think, not sure about holding it so you could get up at 1am.

75Gamerscore for bonus wheel, hopefully its boostable but it the name makes it sound like its just down to luck! Also they messed up the grammar for the description here XD

That's a great idea!

Not about speed in guide making on this site but it does help to have a draft!

Ooh 25Gamerscore for getting gold on a challenge? Those could be hard but i love challenge modes.

30Gamerscore for extreme difficulty but it stacks, wont be too hard i guess.

Also king for a day, are these PUBLIC LEADERBOARDS:confused: If so then that means you have to have the fastest time posted on a day i think, not sure about holding it so you could get up at 1am.

75Gamerscore for bonus wheel, hopefully its boostable but it the name makes it sound like its just down to luck! Also they messed up the grammar for the description here XD

challenges are pretty easy... especially if you did them all on most wanted and carbon :applause:

I think you guys are wrong at perceiving the significance of this trophy.

King for a Day

Become a Stage Leader in The Run (fastest time posted)

My opinion is that the trophy tittle doesn't matter but only the description so if i am right for example, you get the fastest time on the end of any stage and you win this trophy.

I was really looking forward to this but iunno, extreme difficulty in racing games can be super cheap. I hope that King for a Day refers to the fastest time on your autolog. If they're public leaderboards, I'd be pissed and I'd never get plat. Unfortunately I really want this game so protesting by not getting it isn't really an option for me...

King for a Day

Become a Stage Leader in The Run (fastest time posted)

Officially the gayest trophy ever. Well at least its not boostable.

Racing games bring the worst gamer out of me as far as anger and frustration, but I'll still be getting this. Didn't platinum Undercover or Hot Pursuit, but I'll still print myself a list for this game and see what I can get.

I feel ya man, I've broken and smashed more things playing racing games than all other genres combined.

For everyone who was worried about the King for a Day trophy don't stress. It's ridiculously easy to get. It's just be number one on your friends list in autolog for a particular stage. It was the 2nd trophy I got right after getting the trophy for completing stage 1. Nothing to worry about at all!

Ahh thats good news then, I was expecting that though. Thanks for telling us anyway :D

Hey if anyone wants to help boost the online multiplayer stuff please add me. PSN is Garciafever. Please and thank you :)

Also I purchased the game first thing in the morning and I have already beat the story mode ONCE. Meaning that you have to beat it one more time in order to unlock the Win at Winning(S) trophy.

Edited by Garciafever
spelling correction