Survival = MADNESS X.X

Sgt Phantomizer

Yup it's a major pain in the ass. When I got to wave 15 I was like "well, I should go to 20 since I've come this far" but what really happened was "screw this, I've wasted enough time already".

I've read on PC it took some people 14-24 hours to complete wave 30 :/

Haha, I love this! I have yet to get to Wave 15 on normal, but I'm doing all the stages on easy for the pets and by the time I hit 15 I'm ready to turn the game off and never play again. :D

Yup it's a major pain in the ass. When I got to wave 15 I was like "well, I should go to 20 since I've come this far" but what really happened was "screw this, I've wasted enough time already".

I've read on PC it took some people 14-24 hours to complete wave 30 :/

I dont't think I can put 12 hrs just for this alone non-stop. They should have put a save option in between the waves. Thank god don't have to do this on all maps to get a trophy.

Haha, I love this! I have yet to get to Wave 15 on normal, but I'm doing all the stages on easy for the pets and by the time I hit 15 I'm ready to turn the game off and never play again. :D

Can u confirm that can get pets on easy survival as well? Do u mind listing them down for each mission?

I dont't think I can put 12 hrs just for this alone non-stop. They should have put a save option in between the waves. Thank god don't have to do this on all maps to get a trophy.

Can u confirm that can get pets on easy survival as well? Do u mind listing them down for each mission?

Sure, I have not gotten all of these pets, only the tiger, laser robot, and serpent thing. Here is the list:

The Deeper Well - gryphon

Forges and Foundries - steam robot

Magus Quarters - chinese dragon/serpant thing

Alchemic Laboratory - laser robot

Servants Quarters - hamster

Castle Armory - tiger

Hall of Court - genie

Throne Room - laser robot

Royal Gardens - fairy

The Ramparts - hawk

Endless Spires - imp

The Summit - dragon

Glitterhelm Caverns - hamster

I don't take credit for this list, which is found here: Yorai's Catch'em'All guide - Dungeon Defenders Wiki

It is explained on the page, but you get the pets as soon as you reach Wave 15, no matter what the difficulty.