Mountain Dew Double XP - Combat Card Trading

As any of you know who have taken part in Mountain Dew's MW3 promotion, you get a card for every code you enter and can trade these cards with other people. I thought I would start a thread where we could post up our card trading links to help us all out with finishing card sets for bonus xp.

Slayde's Card Trading List

Edited by OriginalSlayde

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea. I do not like how the setup is for trading cards. I could use an explanation on how the system works as I have not found out how to view other peoples accounts and trade cards. Finally, what link did you copy so that people could see your trading list?

Edited by Regent802

When you look at your cards, to the right there's an area to drag and drop your cards to. The top area (To Drop) is for the cards you're willing to trade, and the bottom section (To Pick Up) is where you drag the cards you are looking to trade for. Finally, below those two sections a button to save your list and generate a link for you to share your card trading list.

So to recap and (hopefully) simplify:

1) Drag cards you have and are willing to trade to the "to drop" section.

2) Drag cards you do not have but would want to trade for in the "to pick up" list.

3) Click the "save my trade list" button under the "to pick up" section.

4) Copy the link generated in the window that opens and post it here or anywhere else you might want to share this list so you can trade cards.

Note: In the window that opens there are also buttons to post this list to your facebook/twitter account, so to maximize your chances I would suggest sharing it to either of these you might have.

Hope this has helped!

Sorry dh, they can't. This thread is for trading the cards you get with the codes so we can try to complete our card sets for bonus xp.

yeah, i know.

i was just wondering if you could use the same codes like you could with the most recent uncharted 3 thing from subway.

i'll let you know if i get any.

fyi, some kmarts are already selling the game. might go after work and check.

• 2 weeks later...