2 hardest trophies glitch (purpose i think)

gemnian

Basically, i completed the game for the first time in probably about 20 hours (i explore and fanny about alot).... plus elika rescued me about 10 million times (I die and fall down alot too)... yet, after completing the game and letting the credits roll right through...I get the two trophies for completing in less than 12 hours and elika rescuing me less than 100 times as soon as the credits end... maybe this is a glitch that has been left in for people who watch the credits lol?

Sorry if this has already been posted and maybe it dosent always work... just thought id let you guys know... :)

Edited by gemnian

I've heard this happens when you have 2 savegames: 1 where you 're fairly in the beginning, and thus haven't played for more than 12 hours and haven't died more than a 100 times. And a 2nd where you complete the game. In which case the game doesn't seem to realise these are 2 different saves..

This happened to me as well with regards to the 2 'free' trophies given at the end of the credits!! I'd taken my time to get all the light seeds, so my playthrough time was well over 20 hours, and I'm certain I was saved more than 100 times by Elika.

That just left me with the two combo trophies to collect before getting the platinum, which I picked up within a couple of hours on my second playthrough.

Unfortunately, the same thing doesn't happen at the end of the Epilogue, so I'm now on my second playthrough of that to try and pick up the missing trophies!

I have an explanation for this glitch ..

After downloading the 1.01 update and installing it .. it resets the number of times that elika saved you and resets the time that you played to zero hours ..

Blighton and his mate tested this and it worked ..

I bought the game after the patch was released and I never played the 1.00 version of the game and I still got the trophies (Im sure I took about 20 hours to complete, because I used no guides whatsoever and I must have had at least 1500 deaths). This glitch is intentional by Ubisoft, so you would buy the DLC instead of another playthrough.

Btw, I bought the DLC and installed before I completed the final game, but I doubt that makes any difference. I dont have any savegames from early game status either.

I think that this happened to me as well. I purchased and played the game only with the new patch, so I definitely didn't have any previous saves. I had 2 saves, so that I could go back and get all the light seeds etc. after I beat the game. I did a bit of exploring before I finished and was sure I played for more than 12 hours and was saved more than 100 times, but when I beat the game after the credits I got these trophies as well.

I was almost positive I didn't deserve them, but I just thought maybe I played faster and better than I thought. After seeing that the same thing happened to others, I definitely think there is a glitch here.

Lol... ok I lied! I got the trophies correctly... see because we hae super awesome reactions time appears slower than it is so it only felt like it took 25 hours when really we all completed it in roughly 10 minutes and because we died a few times it let us down so bad because we ne\/er die because we are uber pwnage noobs so it just felt like alot of deaths... so yeah.... we rule :)

Basically, i completed the game for the first time in probably about 20 hours (i explore and fanny about alot).... plus elika rescued me about 10 million times (I die and fall down alot too)... yet, after completing the game, watching ALL the credits (well left it on while I made some food)... I get the two trophies for completing in less than 12 hours and elika rescuing me less than 100 times as soon as the credits end... maybe this is a glitch that has been left in for people who watch the credits lol?

Sorry if this has already been posted and maybe it dosent always work... just thought id let you guys know... :)

Heehee, I had it too. Didn't feel like finishing it all anyway XD.

Basically, i completed the game for the first time in probably about 20 hours (i explore and fanny about alot).... plus elika rescued me about 10 million times (I die and fall down alot too)... yet, after completing the game and letting the credits roll right through...I get the two trophies for completing in less than 12 hours and elika rescuing me less than 100 times as soon as the credits end... maybe this is a glitch that has been left in for people who watch the credits lol?

You can add me to the "benefits from glitch" list. Almost the same exact story for me. I didn't even notice that I had them until I started up a new game to start working on the Under 12 hrs./die less than 100 times trophies. Thank God I noticed before I got too far into it! ;)

Yeah i think this is accurate, i didnt die more than 100 times, but i played well over 20 hours getting all the light seeds, and got the Speed Demon trophy, so for anyone playing this game, just save frequently including one near the beginning, so the game recognizes you didnt die over 100 times and your below 12 hours. It should unlock after the end credits. :D

I'm not sure you need another save - it might just be broken all together. I died WAY over 100 times, and quite sure I played more than 12 hours (was on about 990 lightseeds when I completed it) - only had the 1 save, and the autosave.

I also watched the credits to the end?

Lol... ok I lied! I got the trophies correctly... see because we hae super awesome reactions time appears slower than it is so it only felt like it took 25 hours when really we all completed it in roughly 10 minutes and because we died a few times it let us down so bad because we ne/er die because we are uber pwnage noobs so it just felt like alot of deaths... so yeah.... we rule :)

LOL spot on. !!!

I just beat the game with the patch installed and did not get the trophies.. nor was I suppose to but I did have multiple saves. I am not sure what triggered this glitch for you guys but I guess I will have to play through again.