Dupe Trick Patch - JP

It's better to start duping and making an emergency innocents/gear stock in the support group just in case. After the patch hits the US and you install it, the ony duping method will be the PPS, that's not nearly as fast as the rosen queen method. :(

They don't deserve money for DLC, especially since all of it should have been offered at the start.

O_o that's kind of harsh. Really? Because I've been playing this with my brother and it feels like a pretty complete game without DLC characters.

Secondly, I wasn't aware of this duping method, but it sounds like something that probably should be patched. Disgaea is a game you're supposed to break, but it's not supposed to come broken, y'know?

O_o that's kind of harsh. Really? Because I've been playing this with my brother and it feels like a pretty complete game without DLC characters.

Secondly, I wasn't aware of this duping method, but it sounds like something that probably should be patched. Disgaea is a game you're supposed to break, but it's not supposed to come broken, y'know?

Do you know how long this game is with the duplicating trick? It's very long. Now remove it, the thing will never ever end, I mean you will die before it ends.

It wasn't a problem in the first one or the second one, but they keep adding more things and making the game even more random then before. I mean next, they will remove stats and equipments and add a RNG for each fight which would determine if you win.

Edited by Giga_Gaia

Do you know how long this game is with the duplicating trick? It's very long. Now remove it, the thing will never ever end, I mean you will die before it ends.

It wasn't a problem in the first one or the second one, but they keep adding more things and making the game even more random then before. I mean next, they will remove stats and equipments and add a RNG for each fight which would determine if you win.

+1. I duplicated as crazy in 3. All those innocents, my 6 Baal swords, my 24 Traps for my main guys. And even with that I already have invested 70+ more hours in Disgaea 4 then Disgaea 3. So I feel sorry for the poor souls who won't be able to take advantage of this dupe glitch.

What makes it even worse for them is that in the easily over 50 chara world runs that I've done, I only encountered a clone 3x. While in Disgaea 3 I found them left and right.