Leaked instruction manual

I got this off of one of the gaming sites (either Joystiq or gamesradar, I think). It seems genuine and shows that they overhauled a lot of Oblivion's stuff, and you can see Fallout influence in some of it.

I warn you that the pages are not in order and are kinda crappy, but still readable. It is mostly just the words, So, for those interested, here it is:

Deposit Files

Any problems with the download, let me know.

For those of you who don't want to download it, here's the imgur post of it. There's actually 38 images total, which can be found here.

It also boggles my mind how people get this stuff.

Almost ironic how although it was leaked you're providing even better links :p Can't wait to get my hands on the real deal!

Almost ironic how although it was leaked you're providing even better links :p Can't wait to get my hands on the real deal!

I keep tabs on gaming sites and other places, so I know about this stuff pretty quickly.

It's also amusing to hear what people think is going to happen in the game. It's pretty hilarious.

And Marco, I would like to know that too. I've personally never even seen the manual.

Actually, Jamby just posted a link to where I got them from. I downloaded them, then realized there would be people here who would be interested, but I had cleared my history already and couldn't find them, so I zipped and uploaded them.

I keep tabs on gaming sites and other places, so I know about this stuff pretty quickly.

It's also amusing to hear what people think is going to happen in the game. It's pretty hilarious.

And Marco, I would like to know that too. I've personally never even seen the manual.

Haha! I'll bet

Actually, Jamby just posted a link to where I got them from. I downloaded them, then realized there would be people here who would be interested, but I had cleared my history already and couldn't find them, so I zipped and uploaded them.

Ah ok, that makes sense

Just peeked, don't want to ruin all of the surprise. But, ty for the link.

I agree with Amnesia. The first thing I do after opening a new game (besides breathing deep of that "new game" smell :dance: ) is read the instruction manual. Gotta know how to play before you play, especially with Elder Scrolls.

Besides, nothing in there spoiled anything about the game. It was all stuff that was mentioned in previews, interviews and all the other 'views all year. Now, we just see how it works contol-wise.

I agree with Amnesia. The first thing I do after opening a new game (besides breathing deep of that "new game" smell :dance: ) is read the instruction manual. Gotta know how to play before you play, especially with Elder Scrolls.

This is exactly what the installation time is meant for...to quickly page through the instruction manual and make the final decision on which character you want to play first. Either way, I still can't wait and looking forward to that opening scene (of which I refuse to spoil even if it has been leaked).