Anyone else found the Sentinel fight underwhelming?

When I first heard that Wolverine would be fighting a Sentinel in the game, I was hyped. I thought it would be something out of Shadow of the Colossus, but what did we get? Now, I'm not saying that the fight in the game was any bad, the scale of the Sentinel was done well, and the sky diving was nice, if a bit annoying. But it fell way below expectations.

Actually i found it rather frustrating as the freefall part was stupid and hard. But yes youre right i'd find it better if we were not just fighting his feet

Im on that part now & its pissing me off - i am at part you land on him & hit "0" fast before he shoots you with lasers out his eye's & i am hitting "0" as fast as i can & cant seem to get it..... its really frustrating - i hate crap like this in games cause not everyone can button mash that fast :mad:

Im on that part now & its pissing me off - i am at part you land on him & hit "0" fast before he shoots you with lasers out his eye's & i am hitting "0" as fast as i can & cant seem to get it..... its really frustrating - i hate crap like this in games cause not everyone can button mash that fast :mad:

I tried and tried and tried. Close to an hour, I'm sure. I could never hit the button faster than I was and I was hitting it fast. I then tried the same speed and in the middle of prying, I turned on feral senses. For whatever reason, it popped off no problem. But only on the attempt where I turned them on in the middle of it.

man the button pressing bit was horrible, i tryed that for days and couldnt do it, been playing games all my life and i know that i suck pressing buttons fast, i had to use an auto fire pad.the thing that does my head in is that its not even skill pressing a button fast, you either have it or you dont, no working out can prepare you for it either.

FUCK THIS - i have tried agaion after over a day of not trying - This isn't just a simple i dont know where to go or what to do thing either that we can get help on - its a stupid hit 0 button as fast as you fucking can & if you cant do it that fast then its to fucking bad.... bullshit! Im glad i only rented this damn game - it was good untill i have had to spend about 2hrs just pressing 0 - i am posting a message for them also on the official site forum - if you feel the same then i suggest you also do same

Hero HQ Forums

FUCK THIS - i have tried agaion after over a day of not trying - This isn't just a simple i dont know where to go or what to do thing either that we can get help on - its a stupid hit 0 button as fast as you fucking can & if you cant do it that fast then its to fucking bad.... bullshit! Im glad i only rented this damn game - it was good untill i have had to spend about 2hrs just pressing 0 - i am posting a message for them also on the official site forum - if you feel the same then i suggest you also do same

Hero HQ Forums

I'm with you!!!!!!!!!! This is fuckin STUPID!!!!!! It was a good game up until this!!!!! & im not even on hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I wanted a stupid fuckin button masher id rent mk vs. dc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLSHIT INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Had to be the free fall bit even in normal it was seriously annoying then when he started smoking it was even worse the game cant seem to handle that bit well and gameplay slows down a tad.

I would have to just maybe of climb him at certain points and maybe damaged power cells or something the flying bit was a bit of the top and could and should have been left out.

• 3 weeks later...