Obsessive Compulsive - My theory about quests you don't need^^.

reel124c41

Hi,

some of you are discussion what really counts towards the obsessive compulsion trophy and what is needed to get 130/130. The main problem is, that most people don't know if all side-quests must be cleared.

In my case, after completing the trophy i can tell you "no". You don't have to complete all.

I didn't complete the feltrite job for jacobs and still got 129 before finishing the last main quest.

Now my theory about side quests and jobs: Take a look at you log. If you have the feltrite search job, too, you will notice, that there is an exclamation mark beside. Some other quests, including the sewers of the dlc have this mark, too. So I think that jobs and quests with an exclamation mark don't need to be done to get 130/130.

What are you thinking?

PS: I don't mean the "update" exclamation mark. Some quests have an exclamation mark with a round black circle.

Edited by reel124c41

Hi,

some of you are discussion what really counts towards the obsessive compulsion trophy and what is needed to get 130/130. The main problem is, that most people don't know if all side-quests must be cleared.

In my case, after completing the trophy i can tell you "no". You don't have to complete all.

I didn't complete the feltrite job for jacobs and still got 129 before finishing the last main quest.

Now my theory about side quests and jobs: Take a look at you log. If you have the feltrite search job, too, you will notice, that there is an exclamation mark beside. Some other quests, including the sewers of the dlc have this mark, too. So I think that jobs and quests with an exclamation mark don't need to be done to get 130/130.

What are you thinking?

PS: I don't mean the "update" exclamation mark. Some quests have an exclamation mark with a round black circle.

I'm going to disagree, The exclamation points are there to show you just what they are, side missions.

as i just got it, scary moment with this game's delay on trophies, side quests you need are wellspring :mutant menace, caravan cover, missing person, stolen merchandise, a proposition ( recipe here too) the exchange. subway town: bounty hunter, eviction notice, help wanted.

did two connected to sewers not all 9.

just remember point of no return is assault on prime ( assault on bridge is last for races)