Out of blighttown shortcut!

CasaDeBen

Since I couldnt get answers when I needed it. Or vague at best when it came to leaving blighttown I found my way out finally. A practical way. The first time I went all the way back through the depths and everything.

So if you want a proper way out but dont know where like me, go up the water wheel, climb 2 ladders, from here you can go get a fire keepers soul, or hopefully notice the ladders up, take them up, grab the key from the chest if you dont have the masterkey. Go down the tunnel. You can either fight the ogres or run back to ladder and watch em fall off. Then keep going till your in valley of drakes, cross the rickety wood, unlock the door. Your in new londo ruins. Go up the elevator to the shrine. Enjoy!

Then keep going till your in valley of drakes, cross the rickety wood, unlock the door. Your in new londo ruins. Go up the elevator to the shrine. Enjoy!

Where is the key needed to unlock this door ? Because I reach this point, but was unable to unlock the door, so I go back to the depth. I wish I could unlock this door, it would be helpful as long as I have been forced to give up in the ruins after Quelaag :D

Edit: ok Thanks to youtube, here is the key

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDiZNIJHoBs]Dark Souls SUPER SHORTCUT KEY FROM BLIGHTTOWN/VALLEY OF DRAKES TO FIRELINK SHRINE!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Ludalovitch

Don't forget to take a shitload of moss to heal TOXIN, it's a damn blowgun sniper party in there!

If you bring a bow with you, you can manually aim and hide in safe spots for all three of these guys. Just remember - be patient. I got through it with only a couple of mosses.

This key is awesome. I've been taking advantage of the shortcut to use Blighttown as a really effective invasion area - three times so far, all a success. People get panicky in this area for some reason, and when you add the panic that hits when you see you've been invaded it makes the kill that much easier.

Edited by Razorhoof78