Game.co.uk Preorder email?

HellRaiser85

First time i have used there online store to preorder. I just got this email "Your payment card will be charged prior to the despatch of your order and any Reward Points will be allocated to your card" and just looked at my bank and they have taken the money so will they send it today? What are they like with deliverys? thanks

First time i have used there online store to preorder. I just got this email "Your payment card will be charged prior to the despatch of your order and any Reward Points will be allocated to your card" and just looked at my bank and they have taken the money so will they send it today? What are they like with deliverys? thanks

Game tend to to take payment very early.

If you got free 2 day delivery, it'll be posted today or tomorrow and should then get to you thursday or friday.

If you apid extra for next day, it won't be posted until thursday.

They usually send an email warning that they are taking money early so they can process pre-orders on popular games and make sure everyone gets theirs on release day

I pre order most of my games from game. If you log in, you can track your order.

Also i believe your account was charge but dont think money was actually taken out. When the money has been taking, then it means your product has already been sent. So i believe it should be sent tomorrow to arrive on thursday.

They charge your account so there are no problems for when they want to send, they never take money early