No Draw for You! help

gamevolt

I got this playing Be a Pro mode. It's definitely glitched.

I was winning 1-0 and then my team scored on the 90th minute to make it 2-0. I got the trophy out of nowhere at the end of the match. I didn't even score either of the goals!

My suggestion, play Be a Pro mode and let the computer score for you. EA Sports tends to love 90 minute goals.

I can also say i think this trophy is glitched as i have tried it 9 times now in all dif kind of ways and still no trophy :mad:

I got this trophy it was epic because I was manchester united and arsenal were 6-3 up and I scored 4 goals in the last ten minutes of the match including 2 goals on 90th minute but I was playing on amateur difficulty still epic though. :applause:

• 3 weeks later...

This is irritating now. I have just played Man United vs. Man City. I just passed the ball about all game then Chicarito scored in the 90th minute (when the added time pops up) to make the game 1-0. Then just kept possession for the rest of the game, but no trophy popped up after the game finished or in the menu's :confused:

EDIT - I got it after several more tries. It played Milan vs Inter and made it 1-1 at half time, then slipped one in at the 90 and it popped :p

Edited by GlennThomas

I got it just now with Celtic v rangers. Won 2-1 and i had it on amateur with sliders. I only tried one other time which was with Real madrid and wimbeldon and won 5-4 with a 90th minute winner but It didn't work. So I think you are just best to keep trying with different city rivals until it works.