In post-game, missed costumes, need some clarification. Thanks!

Ryusei

So I just recruited the 5 villains and got myself to 5-2 and unlocked a ton of costumes, but there are a few that are missing - which leads me to believe that I missed some events. :mad:

Anyway, this would mean I can't get my platinum on this run since I won't be able to unlock my "The Patron - Unlock all gallery art" trophy. :(

So my question is, can I get all other trophies on this run or do costumes/gallery art affect other trophies as well (such as titles)? :think:

Edit: Or will the trophy unlock if I just buy the "Open Gallery" DLC for $2..?

Edited by Ryusei

Well, in order to get the platinum trophy, you need to unlock every title...So not unlocking the Costume Title makes it impossible to obtain platinum on that playthrough...

I am not sure if the Costume DLC will get you "The Patron" trophy...I never bought the DLC, so I am not entirely sure what it provides...Someone who has bought DLC could tell you...

Might just want to google it since not too many people come to this forum anymore lol...Sorry for not being of more help :(

nono i mean get the DLC that opens all the in game gallery since "The Patron" unlocks when all the in game gallery is unlocked.

hmm...i dont think theres any title related to how many costumes you get...

i still might have a chance this run...

Yea good luck!! Even if you get the costume DLC, you increase your chances of getting the Patron Trophy, which means you can get Platinum, but I also know some of the costumes provide MAJOR stat upgrades...Like AP doubling the max amount in the regualr game...So you can't go wrong with that lol...

Good Luck!!