How will you play? 1st or 3rd person

How will you play?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How will you play?

• 1st person
    • 3rd person

With the 3rd person perspective being overhauled, Do you still plan on keeping it in 1st person since that's how the older games are, or are you going to be playing in 3rd person..

I have never played Oblivion (mainly Because I don't care to much for FPS views, but after seeing The trailers and learning that this game will have 3rd person support. It has became a must have game for me.

Damn, I voted the wrong one.:doh: I meant to vote for 3rd person

Edited by PrimalCarnage

Wow this is a tough question lol. I might suggest adding a third option of "Both", because that's probably what I will be using. I love first person for fighting, jumping, and the like, while at the same time I enjoy looking at the armor I wear and the scenary. It would be too hard to choose just one or the other, so I'll hold off on voting for now.

Damn, I voted the wrong one.:doh: I meant to vote for 3rd person

I voted 3rd person to even things out, I would of voted 1st person ;).

I'll be using 1st mainly, but also switching to 3rd at times to look around etc, oh and maybe if there are places where you need to jump a gap, so much easier to see in 3rd :p.

I voted for first person. I like playing the Elder Scrolls games in the traditional fashion as in Arena and Daggerfall. Third person is going to look beautiful in this game, but first person will still take up the majority of my play time. Can't wait... a little over a month left!