Trophy ruling clarification needed.

Payney1991

I have a few questions regarding some of the rules for the trophies in FIFA 12.

Precision Tackler (Bronze)

Obtain a successfull tackle percentage of 80% with a minimum of 5 tackles in a game.

Can this be done using the "old" defending controls?

Comeback Kid (Bronze)

Win after being 3 goals down in the 2nd half against the cpu.

Can you go to opposite team and score 3 goals and then switch back to your team and score away on any difficulty?

Warrior (Bronze)

Score a goal after suffering a non-contact injury with a player.

Any ideas what a non-contact injury is?

Quickly Now! (Bronze)

Score shortly after a quick throw-in.

How long do we get?

Also is anyone else glad to see the back of the play a match with a team from each league and play a match in every stadium trophies?

I have a few questions regarding some of the rules for the trophies in FIFA 12.

Precision Tackler (Bronze)

Obtain a successfull tackle percentage of 80% with a minimum of 5 tackles in a game.

Can this be done using the "old" defending controls?

Comeback Kid (Bronze)

Win after being 3 goals down in the 2nd half against the cpu.

Can you go to opposite team and score 3 goals and then switch back to your team and score away on any difficulty?

Warrior (Bronze)

Score a goal after suffering a non-contact injury with a player.

Any ideas what a non-contact injury is?

Quickly Now! (Bronze)

Score shortly after a quick throw-in.

How long do we get?

Also is anyone else glad to see the back of the play a match with a team from each league and play a match in every stadium trophies?

I wont worry about any of these. got them in the 1st few games. U can turn up injury occurrence(they added sliders this year) and you will def get one in a game or two. your player will be running and then all of a sudden start limping without anyone touching him. score with him quickly bc hes going to ask for a change and you have to take him out. the throw one i had 1 close to my goal that i was attacking. picked up the ball right away and long throw into the box headed it and the goalie blocked it and i rebounded it and still got it. maybe 7 seconds later. more than enough time. i played on amateur with sliders adjusted. got a red card and scored 3 own goals in the 1st half. after the half i went all out and ended the game 17-3. the sliders are like god mode. i turned them back to default bc for me it wasnt fun. the tackle one i wasnt getting anywhere near 80% till i got a bright idea. dont tackle at all. just walk in front of the player and dont press anything. this way if u take the ball it counts as a tackle and if u miss it, it doesnt since u havent pressed tackle.

hope i helped.

the tackle one i wasnt getting anywhere near 80% till i got a bright idea. dont tackle at all. just walk in front of the player and dont press anything. this way if u take the ball it counts as a tackle and if u miss it, it doesnt since u havent pressed tackle.

hope i helped.

Doesn't work for me. It shows up as 1/2 for each tackle this way.