HD Asagi

Hey guys,

I just downloaded and installed this free dlc that was put to the marketplace but when does she join your party? when you unlock the real one by beating her? or is it a second asagi that is just supposed to join you. I'm rather confused as flonne joined almost immediately upon getting to the campaign HQ. Please let me know if any of you have figured this out thanks!

Hey guys,

I just downloaded and installed this free dlc that was put to the marketplace but when does she join your party? when you unlock the real one by beating her? or is it a second asagi that is just supposed to join you. I'm rather confused as flonne joined almost immediately upon getting to the campaign HQ. Please let me know if any of you have figured this out thanks!

It,s just her sprite in HD. You get her in post game and I post game she has the sprite that looks like the sprites from Disgaea 3. You actually have to unlock her. If this is a spoiler i apologize.

Ok this is stupid, I downloaded the DLC before a week, & today the patch came up, it was 800MP,BUT it was 781MP, & they tell you the game may not work good if no download the patch, & you can use the new DLC. AFTER 2 hours it completed, I was:dance:then am NOW :2walls::rant::deadhorse:, does any 1 know when we can use her, or I must beat the game 1st?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Shidori90.png

Ok this is stupid, I downloaded the DLC before a week, & today the patch came up, it was 800MP,BUT it was 781MP, & they tell you the game may not work good if no download the patch, & you can use the new DLC. AFTER 2 hours it completed, I was:dance:then am NOW :2walls::rant::deadhorse:, does any 1 know when we can use her, or I must beat the game 1st?

You have to be in post game to use DLC characters other then FA Flonne in the case of HD Asagi you must have also already completed the SD Asagi bonus map and acquired her before you can access the HD version.

You have to be in post game to use DLC characters other then FA Flonne in the case of HD Asagi you must have also already completed the SD Asagi bonus map and acquired her before you can access the HD version.

ok complete the game I understand, but how I do I find SD Asagi bonus map?

Edited by Speed of Light

ok complete the game I understand, but how I do I find SD Asagi bonus map?

To get the Asagi bonus map you need to go into you Cam-pain HQ in the Post game and call the senate. There will be a new topic available to vote on, this is the postlude bonus maps. You need to pass the first one, then beat it. Then another topic will be available to pass this is the second postlude bonus map. you will have to continue passing the postlude topics and completing the maps and eventually you will get Asagi's postlude bonus map.

Sorry if that is hard to understand but that is how you get Asagi.

To get the Asagi bonus map you need to go into you Cam-pain HQ in the Post game and call the senate. There will be a new topic available to vote on, this is the postlude bonus maps. You need to pass the first one, then beat it. Then another topic will be available to pass this is the second postlude bonus map. you will have to continue passing the postlude topics and completing the maps and eventually you will get Asagi's postlude bonus map.

Sorry if that is hard to understand but that is how you get Asagi.

now I understand this, but damn it need a lot of work and time, anyway thanks to clear it up.

DLC works

[Fallen Angel Flonne] was given to the people preordered the gime from NIS got her and she works (has always worked)

i would have been complaining up a storm if she didnt

i mean why give somone somthing they cant even use

Yes the DLC does now work because of the patch, but we were never talking about the preorder DLC Angel Flonne, We were discussing the HD Asagi DLC. It was posted on he playstation store to download for free, but was unable to use the HD sprite in game. Since the patch came out you are now able to use the HD sprite asagi.

Yes the DLC does now work because of the patch, but we were never talking about the preorder DLC Angel Flonne, We were discussing the HD Asagi DLC. It was posted on he playstation store to download for free, but was unable to use the HD sprite in game. Since the patch came out you are now able to use the HD sprite asagi.

Well said. thanks. :D

Another tip. Do not try to get SD Asagi with all the SEBs passed. It is practically impossible to beat. She one shot my 9999 level bouncer. My other characters would not even scratch her.

I could not figure out what I was doing wrong until I realized the SEBs were passed. LOL