Trophy Legends - Official PS3T Club

Rawra

If you wish to express interest in joining, please register on PS3T: PS3Trophies.org - Registration so you can fill out the questions at the bottom of this post.

Trophy Legends

EA SPORTS™ Football World - Trophy Legends Overview

We play everyday, anyone from PS3T.org is welcome, post in this thread first though.

While your not required to have your VP at any particular rating, you'd be doing yourself and us a favour if you spent an hour or two before joining completing some accomplishments. Ask a manager for the best advice how to do this if your struggling.

You also need to pick a primary position, and for example if that position was LM, you also need to be flexible enough to be able to adapt to play anywhere else in midfield if need be.

Anything the managers deem damaging to the team and the club will see you swiftly ejected from the club.

After posting your interest you must contact anyone of our managers on PSN, and they will then send you out an invite to the club which you will find afterwards in your player HUB in the game;

Rawra09

Mikmakmok

Requesttb

NintendoDSplayer

Make sure to read the info before signing up ;).

Edited by Rawra

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I'm going to take care of business.

*Thread Stuck*

Position?: Striker. Those of you that played last year know I can score.

Experienced Pro Club Player (200 games+)?: I can't remember exactly how many games I played last year but it must've been around 100

Want to play beyond trophies?:Yes.

Well this sounds awesome, but I have to say I am a complete n00b. Is this for the best of PS3T or can anyone join? I have not played a serious FIFA on Playstation since 09 so I wouldn't know how much of this would work. If I could still join:

Position?: I'm not 100% sure but I could play anywhere and get used to it. I would say I would play best in Midfield as I am not selfish with the ball and can play good passes.

Experienced Pro Club Player: 0 Matches Played

Want to play beyond trophies?Yes.

The Managers:

The club will have 4 manager's, each manager is allotted an equal share of the clubs maximun member limit, 50. So unless you failed maths, thats 12 each, including themselves in that 12.

i guess you failed maths, cos thats actually 12.5 ;) lol

im down for the club as you already guessed, do i get an auto selection? :p

You can't have half people :p

Position: ST but can adapt to another attacking position if need be.

Experience ~15-20 matches

Beyond trophies? Yes.

First I'm going to take care of business.

*Thread Stuck*

Position?: Striker. Those of you that played last year know I can score.

Experienced Pro Club Player (200 games+)?: I can't remember exactly how many games I played last year but it must've been around 100

Want to play beyond trophies?:Yes.

Thanks Woody, I might add a 'Squad Sheet' in a bit so we can see who has signed up, favoured positions etc.

Well this sounds awesome, but I have to say I am a complete n00b. Is this for the best of PS3T or can anyone join? I have not played a serious FIFA on Playstation since 09 so I wouldn't know how much of this would work. If I could still join:

Position?: I'm not 100% sure but I could play anywhere and get used to it. I would say I would play best in Midfield as I am not selfish with the ball and can play good passes.

Experienced Pro Club Player: 0 Matches Played

Want to play beyond trophies?Yes.

Everyone starts somewhere, and it's open to all ;).

Ha that'll be Mike's part, and yes returning members will get a place if they want it, especially the ones who have played with the TL core all year ;).

ST, 1500+ games, almost 2000 goals. beat that kad lol :)

most of those 2000 were from my assists :ass:

tbh at one point i think we had the best strike partnership on the whole of fifa, especially the way we used to score for fun.

unfortunately its not the same anymore :(

Edited by Kadir50

Anyone sending me friend requests to aply for the club, please state the reason and bare in mind that i might wait right until the game is released and the club created to accept the request as i don't have much room for more friends on my psn account. I need to delete a few and i'm lazy. :p

Alternatively, you can send me a message here in the forum with your PSN and i'll add you.