gray tech last malikov journal?

Freezy7

Hey everyome which checkpoint do I use to get this last malikov journal gray tech? I tried to start different check points and I couldn't find the right one...... and also the guide I'm using for the journals says that there is 3 audio journals in st.louis but there is 4.. I have quarantine, its just me now, and staying warm... can any1 tell me what audio journal I'm missin in st.louis? Thanks in advance

Haven, OK

5 Text journals: Feral vs. Military, Postcard from Bogota, Bite Protocol, Note to Jon Harper, Ice Blocks

1 Audio Journal: Leaper Bite

1 Malikov Journal: Change in Strategy

St. Louis, MO

5 Text journals: VTOL Manual, Gotta Get Out, Safety Violation, Letter to Santa, The Hale Vaccine

4 Audio Journals: Staying Warm, Quarantine, It's Just Me Now, Girl's Best Friend

3 Malikov Journals: A Tragic Paradox, Tunguska, Mass Exodus

Mt. Pleasant, PA

3 Text journals: Journey to Hanover:, God’s Will, Satan

2 Audio Journals: Just a Little Nap, Who's Boss

3 Malikov Journals: Cooling Towers, Pure Chimera, Desperation

Graterford, PA

7 Text Journals: Letter to Mom #1, Letter to Mom #2, Letter to Mom #3, Letter to Mom #4, Letter to Mom #5, Letter to Mom #6, Letter to Mom #7

0 Audio Journals

1 Malikov Journal: Can You Hear Them?

New York, NY

1 Text Journal: Particle Smashing

4 Audio Journals: Six Bullets, Bad Idea, Blood Bath, Fall Back

2 Malikov Journals: They Are Coming

Video by Powerpyx

This should help ;)

That's the last journal I needed.

Load the checkpoint "Coal Shafts" or "Mine Shafts" can't remember exactly. You'll have to encounter "Satan" a couple of times before you reach the area with the Malikov journal.

After the second time you lift one of the fallen beams, you'll run into a small tunnel to the left. Open the door and head under the stairs. There's a small tunnel you have to enter that will lead to some Chimera fossils or something. You'll see the journal flashing like the rest and "that's a bingo!"

Thanks man now does anyone know where the girls best friend audio journal is in st.louis? Thanks the youtube link is nice but I'm lazy and look at stuff on my droid and id rather ha e en exact location then sift throuh a video of all of them thanks tho... but if anyone knows where the girls best friend journal is in st.louis let me know!!!

Sorry didn't realize you put the location of the st louis one... so instead does anyone know which checkpoint to load to get the gray tech malikov journal? Its the last malikov journal in the game

Edited by ShadowAFC
Merge