Cannot get Flower "Pure" trophy

JSD1985

Hello,

I'm trying to get the Flower "Pure" trophy.....I played a couple of hours but I don't get it. I followed posts on internet and watch YouTube videos but I don't get the trophy!

I don't get hit and I collected all the necessary purple flowers. What do I need to do to get this trophy? I Hope someone can help me.

Thanks a lot!

All the best,

Jeroen

I did not get this trophy first time, even though I was not hit once, I guess it's just about persistence. If you keep trying it will come eventually. Ive not heard anything about this particular trophy being glitched.

Hi, this might not be of any help for you but this is what I was doing wrong.

Arriving near the end where all the metal things fall on you I was going to high above them and this (Apparently) stops you from having the trophy.

I did it about 5 times before I knew this with no success and when I tried not to go to high I got it first time.

It might be pure coincidence but I hope this helps. =)

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, the "Pure" trophy is by far the hardest to earn in the game. In order to earn it, you have to beat the fifth level (purple flower, level is dark and raining) without getting shocked or electrocuted. If you get shocked, the screen shakes and the petals start to smoke. I hated earning this trophy, but after a few tries, I finally earned. Here are a few pointers:

-Try to collect the minimum amount of flowers/petals throughout the stage. In the stage, you'll eventually come across a barrier that you need to get through. You CAN get through this barrier WITHOUT collecting the flower/petals near the transformer and activating it. Make sure that you weave your way through the barrier slowly.

-Near the end of the stage, you'll come across a valley that will have various metals parts falling on top of you. If these parts hit you, you will get shocked. In my opinion, proceed through this area slowly (not holding down any buttons on the controller). Keep the petals in the middle of the valley, or at the very top. If you keep the petals in the middle, wait for the metal parts to start to fall, and then move the petals away from the debris.

-Don't sweat if you can't get the trophy on your first try; I know I didn't. I had to repeat the level a few times before getting the trophy. If you start to get frustrated, just play a different game or whatever. As long as you are determined to get the trophy, you eventually will. Good luck and keep trying. I hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

I just received the Pure Trophy by playing Flower.

I began the 5th level - Purple Wilting Flower level - by swiftly moving to touch purple flowers under 1st tower only to open the first barricade.

The entire level I did not touch a red flower.

I touched only one white flower so I do not think you need to touch any white flowers to get the pure trophy.

I touched all purple flowers under the 3 towers to open the second barricade but did not touch the purple flowers in the open field.

Entering the maze section, I initially stayed low without touching the ground. I touched only the purple flowers that were first on the left by circling right then down toward them. I did the same technique with the second group of purple flowers that were set before a group of red flowers.

I then purposely moved up and toward the left and let the wind push me to the exit. Do not go to the ground. Do not collect any more purple flowers. Do not collect red flowers. Do not push any buttons. Anyone of these will kill you from getting the trophy.

You can and must on occasion move the controller to register to the game that you are still playing . Always stay to the left and mid to high level.

When you reach the end the screen will ask you to resume. Say yes only if you have reached the open field, if not then only move your controller and do not press any buttons. If you are at the end, resuming the game will send you to the room with the desk of flowers. When the game starts saving the level is when you will know if you were rewarded with the pure trophy.

Total time should be 15 to 18 minutes for entire level.

Good Luck.

It took me roughly a dozen times to get this trophy. The others were literally a breeze(pun intended).

• 3 months later...

Wow very nicely written OP and in letter form.

Anyways, I am having the same problem. I have beaten it 3 times now and not only have I not been shocked but I haven't even touched a girder. This trophy should be added to the glitched list.

Edited by coximus22

• 2 months later...

Just got it on the 2nd try:

1) I skipped the entire first area without getting any purple flowers, I just went slowly through the first barrier to avoid getting shocked.

2) Order I did the 3 towers: Center, Left, Right. No other flowers in that area.

3) I didn't get a single purple flower for the rest of the level.

4) I stayed med high and left throughout the falling tower area holding down X. Just before the end I moved all the way down to the bottom.

5) The trophy showed up a few seconds after pressing start to resume to the window area.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this wonderful explanation. I really wondered how I could manage the purple level but I always was so confused. I will follow garrison01's guide and hope that it works for me ;)

btw the purple flowers remind me of some internet flowers which I've seen lately in other games. This is a nice coincidence.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Damn, this game is still bugged! I have successfully avoided all electric pilons and falling pilons twice and not got the trophy. I totally hate the motion controls and after so many failed attempts to finally succeed and NOT get the trophy is really rage inducing. I initially really liked this game as the horrible controls didn't matter too much. But trying to be accurate with motion controls makes you want to scream, so I have lost all my love for this game.

Edited by CargoRunner