How hard is it for the 10000 kills and how long will it take?

u normally get 10 to 20 kill in 20 mins game , u do the math =P lol

Let's take it that you get only ten kills per game. So, if you only get ten kills in every game, it'll take you one-thousand games. They are twenty minutes long - 20 minutes multiplied by one-thousand is twenty-thousand minutes, which is just over three-hundred-and-thirty-three hours.

Though you should be able to get it much quicker than that, as I'm going by a very low kills-per-game ratio.

Let's take it that you get only ten kills per game. So, if you only get ten kills in every game, it'll take you one-thousand games. They are twenty minutes long - 20 minutes multiplied by one-thousand is twenty-thousand minutes, which is just over three-hundred-and-thirty-three hours.

Though you should be able to get it much quicker than that, as I'm going by a very low kills-per-game ratio.

That's insane. I haven't played this game before so isn't there like a deathmatch mode where you can get loads of kills. I have got resistance 2 and I reckon those 10000 kills will take just over 50 hours for me.

The online is different than other games. There's only team play, 12 on 12, or capture the flag. The 10,000 kills isn't all that difficult. It mostly depends on luck, and how good u are at killing the other team. Getting all the awards should be your biggest concern. That is, by far, the hardest trophy to get!

i had the game for like 5 months so far and i play it 3 days a week and i have 8000 something kills

but if ur good and ur only going for the kill and dont care 4 the awards it will take about 30 days 4 to 6 hrs a day

i remember i got in one day 250 kills

Can the 10002 kills be boosted with friends??

I suppose if you got a group of friends to boost then this would be quicker.

u cant bcuz u cant setup a room like in mgo or killzone when u go online u join ppl randmly and if a fr join 90% he will join ur team

Edited by kldmax

Don't stress it's easy get like 50-70 kills a game that what i do, online is awesome, my guide will cover everything if your gonna get it.

50-70 kill A GAME ur mast be like supermanor something come on:D 70 rofl

one of my friends rank 42 WW and he normally get 30

Edited by kldmax

50-70 kill A GAME ur mast be like supermanor something come on:D 70 rofl

one of my friends rank 42 WW and he normally get 30

Alright small exaderation but its not really hard hard fps is easy just to long by the time i get plat on this i could have got plat on 3-5 other games.

This one is the most time consuming trophy i know so far. in addition to the "get all awards" trophy it makes bad company a freakin impossible platinum.

have played from time to time since it came out and i'm still stuck at around 2000 kills

gave it up a while ago now.