Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition

So I can't figure this one out. Is Uncharted 3 Explorer's Edition being sold in Europe? I've only seen it on American websites not English. But when PS3T released info on it, they gave a price of £104.97, which is English money.:think:

I saw it on Gamestop only. I don't really like them and want to get it elsewhere.

Edited by metalicsnipe

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0053OOEAA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316100282&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition: Playstation 3: Video Games[/ame]

$99.99 is the price. Gamestop offers it for the same price but you also get a small DLC download and a poster along with it.

Amazon.com: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition: Playstation 3: Video Games

$99.99 is the price. Gamestop offers it for the same price but you also get a small DLC download and a poster along with it.

That's the price in NA. The OP was looking for a European retailer that was selling it on the cheap.

Got mine pre-ordered from Best Buy.

ive got mine preordered from here but they are all sold out now

Buy Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition - SOLD OUT! on PlayStation 3 at GameStop

GAME just announced its up for preorder - and £5 less than gamestop at £99.99

i had £1 odd rewards to use plus 4% quidco cashback and £2.50 in rewards, so total is about £92.50

its the most expensive game ive ever bought, but i cant see it getting cheaper and i dont want to miss out. id get in quick people!