Difficulty Question - Trophy Clean Up

P_Pigly_Hogswine

I've just beat the game on Hard and currently completing Premium Adventure Mode with a small handful of substories, mini games etc to go.

I have a question about whether lowing the difficulty at this point from Hard down to Easy will affect the following:

- Do Hitmen battles become easier (only have the Avenger boss to go)?

- Does it decrease the amount of money you earn from random fights (trying to accumulate the Y10mil)

- Do colosseum fights become easier?

- Do IF7 and Amon become easier?

- Will it affect the ability to begin a Premium New Game on EX Hard w/ Golden Gun via Nakahara at Okinawa?

Sorry for getting so specific. I've already sunk close to 80 hours into this so I'd hate to botch it now.

I can't say I'm having much trouble on Hard, but frankly at this point I'd be keen for the whole process to be a bit faster.

I've just beat the game on Hard and currently completing Premium Adventure Mode with a small handful of substories, mini games etc to go.

I have a question about whether lowing the difficulty at this point from Hard down to Easy will affect the following:

- Do Hitmen battles become easier (only have the Avenger boss to go)?

- Does it decrease the amount of money you earn from random fights (trying to accumulate the Y10mil)

- Do colosseum fights become easier?

- Do IF7 and Amon become easier?

- Will it affect the ability to begin a Premium New Game on EX Hard w/ Golden Gun via Nakahara at Okinawa?

Sorry for getting so specific. I've already sunk close to 80 hours into this so I'd hate to botch it now.

I can't say I'm having much trouble on Hard, but frankly at this point I'd be keen for the whole process to be a bit faster.

I was always under the impression that premium adventure automatically lowered the difficulty down to normal. So I would just continue to play as is. I can't say for certain but I thought the lowering difficulty option came up if you died several times on the same battle. If you're not dying you should be fine. I wouldn't go out of my way to die just to lower the difficulty.

I would think doing those remaining fights in premium adventure would be easier than doing them while you were playing through story mode on hard.

I never noticed the difficulty affecting how much money you get from random encounters