Aaron Rodgers MUT card

dta151

Has anyone been able to get it from gamestop?I pre ordered it and got the codes on the receipt for the AFC-NFC ALL PRO teams and for the tournament but they said the code for the Rodgers card would be in my powerup.com reward section of downloads and add ons but it is empty.I emailed the customer service but have not heard back.Just wondering if anyone else was able to get theirs.

Has anyone been able to get it from gamestop?I pre ordered it and got the codes on the receipt for the AFC-NFC ALL PRO teams and for the tournament but they said the code for the Rodgers card would be in my powerup.com reward section of downloads and add ons but it is empty.I emailed the customer service but have not heard back.Just wondering if anyone else was able to get theirs.

i asked about it as i pre-ordered the game from there, the response i got in return from them was as follows .. " its a give away, you enter you self into a drawing and you have an opportunity to win the dlc code" so its not completely untrue, just not as easy lol. hope this helps you

i asked about it as i pre-ordered the game from there, the response i got in return from them was as follows .. " its a give away, you enter you self into a drawing and you have an opportunity to win the dlc code" so its not completely untrue, just not as easy lol. hope this helps you

here is exactly word for what what the preorder said-----note nothing about a drawing. this was a copy and paste i did yesterday for someone who was wondering about the preorders

"Bonus!

More details

PowerUp Rewards Members

PowerUp Rewards members that pre-order Madden NFL 12 through August 29 will receive the Aaron Rogers Ultimate Team Card, as well as the GameStop Exclusive access to the AFC and NFC All-Star Teams in Exhibition Mode."

here is exactly word for what what the preorder said-----note nothing about a drawing. this was a copy and paste i did yesterday for someone who was wondering about the preorders

"Bonus!

More details

PowerUp Rewards Members

PowerUp Rewards members that pre-order Madden NFL 12 through August 29 will receive the Aaron Rogers Ultimate Team Card, as well as the GameStop Exclusive access to the AFC and NFC All-Star Teams in Exhibition Mode."

I know the deal ,I got the email.I was asking has anyone actually physically redeemed a code to get the card,or has anyone got a code for the card yet?It was for all powerup rewards members who pre ordered madden 12 before 8/29 100% of the people that did that gets it.That is what was said yet I have not got any code yet.If you go to PowerUp Rewards - Home Page it was supposed to be in the downloads and add ons section.Nothing there though yet.

I know the deal ,I got the email.I was asking has anyone actually physically redeemed a code to get the card,or has anyone got a code for the card yet?It was for all powerup rewards members who pre ordered madden 12 before 8/29 100% of the people that did that gets it.That is what was said yet I have not got any code yet.If you go to PowerUp Rewards - Home Page it was supposed to be in the downloads and add ons section.Nothing there though yet.

well does your power up rewards recent card activity show you got the game? it usualy takes mine a day or two

p.s. the 2nd post says he heard it was a drawing - i posted that for him not you

I'm on the phone with Power Up right now.

Whoever posted that it was a drawing is completely FALSE. They had a technical issue getting out the codes to the right Power Up members.

THERE IS NO DRAWING. EVERY POWER UP MEMBER IS GUARANTEED TO GET RODGERS! THEY ARE JUST CURRENTLY HAVING A DELAY IN GETTING THE CODES OUT TO EVERYONE.

:edit:

I was told about 9 PM CST the codes would be out. What do you know? I just got my code. I actually got two for some reason :D

Edited by Dylonus