Favorite handgun?

Your favorite handgun in the game?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite handgun in the game?

• M9
    • WWII M1911 .45
    • MP-433 GRACH
    • MP-412 REX
    • M93R BURST

I like the burst gun. I've got 7 Gold starts on it and after that im going to use the Grach. I like that one but I want to platinum star the Burst first.

I have already platted M1911 and M9. Tried to use other handguns because I want to plat them all but I simply can't take any of them. REX is too loud and slow, GRACH is weak and imprecise imo (even though it has better better stats than M9 :rolleyes:) and Burst is great at close quarters but fails if enemy is a bit further away. Also those 20 bullets disappear in like 2 seconds :|

Second fav is BURST because its just so fun, i dont know if i should call it a pistol tho :D

Ha ha, yeah it sprays faster than sub-machine gun :D Also it tends to scare the crap out of enemies :whistle:

Edited by DarkDante14
avoiding double post

I have already platted M1911 and M9. Tried to use other handguns because I want to plat them all but I simply can't take any of them. REX is too loud and slow, GRACH is weak and imprecise imo (even though it has better better stats than M9 :rolleyes:) and Burst is great at close quarters but fails if enemy is a bit further away. Also those 20 bullets disappear in like 2 seconds :|

Well I know how to use it well. I hate the Rex because its really slow. Isnt the Grach just the M9 upgraded?

Well I know how to use it well. I hate the Rex because its really slow. Isnt the Grach just the M9 upgraded?

Well, when it comes to stats Grach has bigger accuracy and damage but the same rate of fire. It has 17 bullets while M9 has only 12 but... I don't know - the iron sights are way too tight and the way gun shoots just feels awkward for me. For some reason it feels weak and I put like 6-7 bullets into enemy who doesn't die (on HC mode :mad:) Also it feels slower.

I've platted every pistol except the M9 (gold star 3 or so), Raffica (gold star 6 or 7 i think), and the Tokerav (gold star 1.5). So I can safely say i love the Rex. Its got marksman accuracy, and i have some good memories with it, such as the time i decided to snipe on HC, and ran out of sniper ammo, so i aimed and switched to my pistol to shoot when i located a target. Low and behold, a marksman +467 with my Rex. Nothing beats the revolver!

M1911 because its effective and accurate, i love "sniping" for headshot if i see someone camping in tree or something

Second fav is BURST because its just so fun, i dont know if i should call it a pistol tho :D

Burst is only good at SUPER close range. I love it to death tho.

Edited by Sin-City-Big-Boy

The Grach was the first gun I got a platinum star on. It takes 3 shots to kill with the colt, so I can only get two people per clip. However, spamming my 17 shots with the Grach lets me get many more kills, and I don't have to worry about having as good of accuracy. I can just switch to it quickly and start spamming shots as fast as I can press R1.