Uncharted glitchy after patch.

Yeah, I was climbing up some rocks then all of a sudden he just froze in a jumping position like he was stuck in a rock while jumping, It didnt crash or anything, the guy just got stuck. Never happened before and ive finished it about 4 times now :rolleyes:

Looks like I'll be waiting to download this patch also. I luckily heard about the 2.4 problems and patiently waited for 2.41. Now I'll just have to wait until Naughty Dog cleans this up. Can't they just get it right the first time?

if you have anything but a 60 gig

feel free

no problems with any other console have been reported

Jamby 40gb's and 60gb's have been effected not just 60's. I'm going to rent Uncharted as soon as I can and I'll tell you guys if anyone happens to mine.

stfu

i'm talking full crash bugs

like crashing totally

and then uncharted not being playable

pay attention for god sakes

i'm pissed off enough as it is, how many more incompetent morons are there on the planet

stfu

i'm talking full crash bugs

like crashing totally

and then uncharted not being playable

pay attention for god sakes

i'm pissed off enough as it is, how many more incompetent morons are there on the planet

Your telling me to shut the fuck up and that incompetent moron? You shut the fuck up buddy. I started this thread to see if anyone else if having problems not for you to get your balls in a knot and start acting like a bitch. If you can't the get sand out of your vagina then go post some where else. You want a goddamn prize for being so awesome and cool on the internetz?

Your telling me to shut the fuck up and that incompetent moron? You shut the fuck up buddy. I started this thread to see if anyone else if having problems not for you to get your balls in a knot and start acting like a bitch. If you can't the get sand out of your vagina then go post some where else.

i told you what

twice already in this thread that full crash problems are only on the 60 gigs, no one gives a shit about screen tearing, this game has always had awful fucking screen tearing

so what about other minor bugs

i'm talking about real issues, warning people if you have a 60 gig, if you have a 40 at least the game is fucking playable and won't not load on you anymore eh

read kiddo and learn something,

i told you what

twice already in this thread that full crash problems are only on the 60 gigs, no one gives a shit about screen tearing, this game has always had awful fucking screen tearing

so what about other minor bugs

i'm talking about real issues, warning people if you have a 60 gig, if you have a 40 at least the game is fucking playable and won't not load on you anymore eh

read kiddo and learn something,

Wow man your so cool my bad I over looked your one liner of a post and don't tell me to read you self loathing arrogant prick. What are you my mom? Get your balls untied and then talk to me. Until then continue sitting at your computer being mighty and cool on the internetz.

Wow man your so cool my bad I over looked your one liner of a post and don't tell me to read you self loathing arrogant prick. What are you my mom? Get your balls untied and then talk to me. Until then continue sitting at your computer being mighty and cool on the internetz.

i'm not trying to be cool, i'm trying to warn people about serious, game breaking issues, not minor issues

if you would've read what i was trying to say, if you don't have a 60 gig, you won't run into any serious issues, we wouldnt have had this problem, but since you can't read, obviously you ran into this fucking problem, i'm pissed cause i can't play my favourite game on the ps3, i dont give a fuck about screen tearing and minor glitches, all games have that shit, the game had a little slowdown in the past, and it's always had fucking screen tearing

big whoop

not being able to play it

that is an issue

i'm not trying to be cool, i'm trying to warn people about serious, game breaking issues, not minor issues

if you would've read what i was trying to say, if you don't have a 60 gig, you won't run into any serious issues, we wouldnt have had this problem, but since you can't read, obviously you ran into this fucking problem, i'm pissed cause i can't play my favourite game on the ps3, i dont give a fuck about screen tearing and minor glitches, all games have that shit, the game had a little slowdown in the past, and it's always had fucking screen tearing

big whoop

not being able to play it

that is an issue

I like that you show determination to keep replying after I keep implying for you to shut the fuck up and stop talking to me. Its funny how you say I can't read. If I couldn't read I wouldn't be typing this or be reading your continuous bitching.

i do apoligize, it seems the error with the disk was of my doing, apparently it was dirty which was strange cause it was working at one point

anyways i'm sorry

i was trying to deal with this shit for 3 hours among other things and it was just really getting on my nerves

i do apoligize, it seems the error with the disk was of my doing, apparently it was dirty which was strange cause it was working at one point

anyways i'm sorry

i was trying to deal with this shit for 3 hours among other things and it was just really getting on my nerves

If that apology is also directed towards me then its cool. I didn't want to reply being a dick but, what you said was drastic and pissed me off. LMAO. I think once the mods see our posts they'll get deleted.

Edited by Deadaim357

If that apology is also directed towards me then its cool. I didn't want to reply being a dick but, what you said was drastic and pissed me off. LMAO. I think once the mods see our posts they'll get deleted.

probably but yea the apoligy was directed at you